✅ Version 1.4.3 (released on 12-01-2023)
- [Export] Fix the deprecated error that blocked the export of the catalog from CMS and import of customer’s name in order with php 8.1
✅ Version 1.4.2 (released on 27-01-2022)
- Removal of compatibility with Magento versions lower than 2.3
Removed all code specific to older versions of Magento and cleaned up existing code. Switching the code to php 7.1
- Adding the PHP version in the toolbox
Adding the version of PHP installed on the client's server in the internal and external toolbox of the plugin
- Modification of the fallback urls of the Lengow Help Center
Modification of all plugin fallback urls following the migration of the Lengow Help Center from Stonly to Zendesk
- Adding extra field update date in external toolbox
Addition in the external toolbox of the date of update of the extra field allowing to visualize the status of an order at the time of import into the CMS
- [Import] Registering a specific customer group for a new customer
Modification of the function creating the customer to take into account the customer group selected in the configuration. The problem came from the loadByEmail() function which overwritten the value initially entered
- [Export] Fix a type error sometime happening while retrieving product shipping cost
Added a forced typing on the return of the getShippingCost() method so that it always returns a float
- [Export] Convert custom attribute values to string
Implementation of additional security to convert all custom attribute values into character strings
- [Import] Loading of order types at each order synchronization
Fixed a bug to load all order types at each order synchronization. An order sent by the marketplace was no longer recognized as such if it encountered an error during the first synchronization
- [Import] Checks if multi-stock is activated when sending the order
Implementation of additional security on the multi-stock and the sending of the order when the customer has deactivated native Magento modules
✅ Version 1.4.1 (released on 15-11-2021)
- Unblocking the synchronization process when an order is refunded
The getOrderState () function returned a "null" result while the php 7 typing only accepts a "string" type result. This format difference resulted in a fatal php error and the synchronization process blocked.
✅ Version 1.4.0 (released on 26-10-2021)
Integration of order synchronization in the toolbox webservice
- Setting up synchronization over a given period, a time interval or for a specific order. Possibility of forcing synchronization to remove current errors and attempt to reimport the order. The webservice returns a detailed JSON containing the number of orders created, failed, ignored, updated or even badly formatted.
Retrieving the status of an order in the toolbox webservice
- Integration of endpoints to retrieve the status of a Lengow order in the CMS. Recovery of all Lengow data for a specific order: list of errors, actions, status changes and all data necessary for support.
Removal of compatibility with Magento 2.0
- Removal of all the code specific to version 2.0 of Magento 2 and cleaning of the existing code. Upgrade of the existing code to php 7.0 standard. This change may make the module incompatible with Magento 2.0 and clients still running on php 5.
✅ Version 1.3.2 (released on 14-09-2021)
- [Export] Fix retrieval of parent data on child products
Correction on the function indicating whether data should be retrieved from the child or the parent. The concern came from a strict check on a Magento getter that returned a value in string instead of an integer (despite the phpdoc information).
- [Import] Replacing the special price with a custom price when importing orders
Correction of the function adding the products to the cart in order to force a custom price instead of the special price. This change should force Magento to use the entered price, rather than a price entered in the BO.
✅ Version 1.3.1 (released on 19-07-2021)
- Integration of a new toolbox url
Outsourcing of the plugin toolbox via Webservice. The toolbox url allows you to retrieve all the plugin data: plugin summary, list of options, checksum of plugin files and list of available logs. It also allows you to download logs for a specific day or all.
- Adding an update modal in the plugin
Implementation of a modal indicating that a new version of the plugin is available for download. This modal is displayed by default once a day when the plugin is obsolete. It contains all the information allowing the update (changelog version, update procedure and link to the support). It remains present continuously using a link in the header of the plugin.
- Deletion of some catalog rules when importing orders
Setting up a security in the plugin to remove certain catalog rules on products when importing orders from Lengow.
- Removal of FPT (Fixed Product Taxes) when importing orders
Installation of an overload in the plugin to block the application of FPTs when importing orders from Lengow.
✅ Version 1.3.0 (released on 26-03-2021)
- Implementation of the new connection process
Removal of the old connection system via Iframe and addition of several screens allowing the connection and matching of catalogues.
- [export] Added configurable product registration security
Product type verification when registering configurable products to prevent a bundled product from being confused with a configurable.
- [export] Correction on the mass selector for the 2.4.x versions of Magento
Modification of the product grid template in order to make the mass selector functional again for the 2.4.x versions of Magento.
- [export] Addition of additional security on the export of multi-stock
Implementation of additional security on multi-stock to avoid stopping the export process when the customer has voluntarily deactivated native Magento plugins.
✅ Version 1.2.3 (released on 28-10-2020)
- [export] Multi-stock available with new 'quantity_' field
Multi-stock management during catalogue export. The "quantity" field now contains the sum of the different stocks and each stock has a "quantity_SourceName" field containing its respective stock. This option is only available on Magento 2.3.x version.
- [import] B2B orders can now be imported without taxes
B2B type orders can now be imported tax free. To do this, you must activate the associated option in the module configuration. By default, B2B orders are imported with taxes.
- Adding new links to the Lengow Help Center and Support
Implementation of the new Lengow Help Center urls on the dashboard as well as on the help page. Update of the form urls allowing the creation of support tickets (French and English).
- [import] Correction of Customer::getName behavior
Modification of the conditions of the function "Customer::getName()" so that it correctly cuts out the first and last name of the customer when this information arrives in the "fullname" field of the api.
- New security on pluginIsBlocked() function for php 7.4
Addition of a new condition on the instantiation of a variable in the "Sync::pluginIsBlocked()" function of the module to make it compatible with Magento 2.4.x and php 7.4.x.
- Always load iframe in https
The connection iframe was no longer working in the module due to an http / https protocol error. The iframe is now loaded exclusively in https in order to solve this problem.
✅ Version 1.2.2 (released on 10-06-2020)
- [import] Addition of order types in the order management screen
- [import] Addition of the currency conversion option in the order option panel
- [Export] Add option to select which field should be taken from parent products
- [import] Refactoring of the creation of delivery and billing addresses
- [import] prevent magento from applying discount in imported orders
- Update of the access token when recovering an http 401 code
✅ Version 1.2.1 (released on 12-03-2020)
- Addition of the http 201 code in the success codes
✅ Version 1.2.0 (released on 09-03-2020)
- [import] Protection of the import of anonymized orders
- [import] Protection of the import of orders older than 3 months
- Refactoring and optimization of the connector class
- Optimization of API calls for synchronisation of orders and actions
- Display of an alert when the plugin is no longer up to date
- Renaming from Preprod Mode to Debug Mode
- [import] Deleting order_date index on lengow_orders table
- Refactoring and optimization of dates with the correct locale
- [action] Improved carrier matching with a strict then approximate search
- [export] Recovery of correct shipping costs for each product
- [import] Saving the marketplaces.json file in the Magento media folder
- [import] Enhanced security for orders that change their marketplace name
✅ Version 1.1.5 (released on 10-01-2020)
- [export] compatibility with php 7.3 for mode size and total
✅ Version 1.1.4 (released on 20-11-2019)
- Adding compatibility with php 7.3
- [import] Tax rate recovery when product prices do not include tax
- [import] Update address creation for compatibility with version 2.3.3
✅ Version 1.1.3 (released on 13-09-2019)
- Using factory process for the instantiation of marketplace
- Dynamic recovery of the entity type id for the product attributes
- [export] Checks whether an array-form product attribute contains another array
- [toolbox] Adding security on the recovery of export files
✅ Version 1.1.2 (released on 06-09-2019)
- [action] Improved carrier matching with search on carrier code and label
- [import] Save tracking number during updating process
✅ Version 1.1.1 (released on 09-07-2019)
- [import] Optimization of the order recovery system
- [import] Setting up a cache for synchronizing catalogs ids
- [action] Refactoring and optimization of actions on orders
✅ Version 1.1.0 (released on 24-05-2019)
- Disabling the Lengow tracker and changing the product ID
- Registering marketplace data in a json file
- Optimization of API calls between PrestaShop and Lengow
- count() parameter must be an array for php 7.2
- [action] Management of orders waiting to return from the marketplace
- Update of the lengow_order table directly after the creation of the Magento order
✅ Version 1.0.3 (released on 20-03-2019)
- [action] Generating a generic error message when the Lengow API is unavailable
- [import] Adding an error when a product does not have enough stock
- [import] Import the order with the currency of the marketplace
- [import] Improved security to avoid duplicate synchronization
- Initializing an empty array for log decoding
✅ Version 1.0.2 (released on 07-01-2019)
- Adding links to the new Lengow help center
- [import] Changing the cron url with the default store
- Correction on Lengow models dependency injection
- [Export] Management of duplicate fields
- Optimizing settings backup without cleaning the configuration cache
- [import] Saving tracking data in the lengow_order table
- [import] Optimizing the creation of the order with the given quote
- Modifying css classes for compatibility with version 2.3
- [import] Adding warning when the quote contains disabled products
✅ Version 1.0.1 (released on 01-10-2018)
- Adding refunded status to order filters
- [export] Loading parent categories for products not visible individually
- Protocol change to https for API calls
- Managing delivery_date and custom_carrier parameters for sending action
- Check and complete an order not imported if it is canceled or refunded
- Change css style for Lengow order status label
- [action] Removing of action errors when orders are completed
- [action] Deleting the shipping_date parameter in the action check request
- Optimizing the display of errors in the order screen
- Deleting the indefinite index user_id in the connector
- [import] Fixed a multiple order import bug after the re-import action
- [import] Resolving the client creation bug in the case of a multi-website magento
- [export] Fixed the table name parameter in the clean log action
- [import] Creating a new track only if the tracking number is present
- [import] Correction of the from_lengow attribute on the customers