✅ Version 3.4.5 (released on 30-10-2023)
Adding code to modified files
Content of modified files is accessible via toolbox parameters.
- Adding the email anonymisation option
Adding email anonymisation option. By default the option is disabled.
Display of import parameters
Adding the ability to view parameters initialised during imports.
Error updating the "vat number" with PrestaShop 1.7
The "vat number" can be updated during order updates.
Duplication of orders during sardes migration caused by a change in the "id_delivery" value
Do not check commands already imported using the "id_delivery".
PHP 8.1 error, "null" value on methods
Define a value to avoid returning a "null" value.
✅ Version 3.4.4 (released on 07-06-2023)
Removal of compatibility with PrestaShop 1.6
Removed all code specific to PrestaShop version 1.6 and cleaned up existing code.
- Fixed compatible versions to unlock module installation in Prestashop 8.0
- Fixed Tools::jsonDecode() and Tools::jsonEncode() functions for json_decode() and json_encode
- Fixed import of orders in Prestashop backoffice due to the error in LengowAddress.php
- Fix import customer from order
- Add ProductAttribute in LengowCart.php for compability for Prestashop 8 during import order in backoffice
- Fix of the recording of the tracking_number when updating the status of an order on the backoffice side
- Deprecated hooks update in LengowHook.php
✅ Version 3.4.3 (released on 10-03-2023)
The display of the order list and export product catalog when mode debug of Prestashop is actived
When the debug mode is activated, the script for displaying the order list and exporting the catalogue conflicts with this mode
✅ Version 3.4.2 (released on 27-01-2022)
Integration of an internal toolbox with all Lengow information for support
Integration of a toolbox directly in the plugin containing all the technical data necessary for support. We will also find a checksum verification of the module files to verify that no file is missing or modified
Removal of compatibility with PrestaShop 1.5
Removed all code specific to PrestaShop version 1.5 and cleaned up existing code.
Adding the PHP version in the toolbox
Adding the version of PHP installed on the client's server in the internal and external toolbox of the plugin
Modification of the fallback urls of the Lengow Help Center
Modification of all plugin fallback urls following the migration of the Lengow Help Center from Stonly to Zendesk
Adding extra field update date in external toolbox
Addition in the external toolbox of the date of update of the extra field allowing to visualize the status of an order at the time of import into the CMS
- Regular update of marketplace data in carrier matching
Regular update of the marketspace label as well as the data indicating that a custom carrier can be used for an action ship. Concretely, the choice of carrier code is now mandatory only for marketplaces that do not accept a custom carrier.
Added compatibility with PrestaShop 22.214.171.124
Fixed declaration of LengowCart::updateQty() function to make it compatible with PrestaShop version 126.96.36.199
[Import] Loading of order types at each order synchronization
Fixed a bug to load all order types at each order synchronization. An order sent by the marketplace was no longer recognized as such if it encountered an error during the first synchronization
✅ Version 3.4.1 (released on 04-11-2021)
- Add compatibility with PrestaShop 1.7.8
The installation process was compromised on 1.7.8 due to changement and renamming made by PrestaShop in the base "Product" class.
✅ Version 3.4.0 (released on 26-10-2021)
- Integration of order synchronization in the toolbox webservice
Setting up synchronization over a given period, a time interval or for a specific order. Possibility of forcing synchronization to remove current errors and attempt to reimport the order. The webservice returns a detailed JSON containing the number of orders created, failed, ignored, updated or even badly formatted.
- Retrieving the status of an order in the toolbox webservice
Integration of endpoints to retrieve the status of a Lengow order in the CMS. Recovery of all Lengow data for a specific order: list of errors, actions, status changes and all data necessary for support.
- Removal of compatibility with PrestaShop 1.4
Removal of all the code specific to version 1.4 of PrestaShop and cleaning of the existing code.
✅ Version 3.3.2 (released on 12-08-2021)
Correction of the GET selection parameter for the export url
Implementation of a fix to correct the retrieval of the GET selection parameter in the export url and thus return the correct number of products.
✅ Version 3.3.1 (released on 19-07-2021)
- Integration of a new toolbox url
Outsourcing of the plugin toolbox via Webservice. The toolbox url allows you to retrieve all the plugin data: plugin summary, list of options, checksum of plugin files and list of available logs. It also allows you to download logs for a specific day or all.
- Adding an update modal in the plugin
Implementation of a modal indicating that a new version of the plugin is available for download. This modal is displayed by default once a day when the plugin is obsolete. It contains all the information allowing the update (version changelog, update procedure and link to the support) and remains displayed continuously using a link in the header of the plugin.
- Addition of the JSON field in the detail of the order
Integration of the "JSON Format" field containing the complete JSON of the order at the time of importation into the plugin. This field is visible in the Lengow block which is in the detail of the PrestaShop order.
- Retrieving the main url of the store for the plugin urls
Improvement of the getBaseUrl () function to always take into account the main url of the PrestaShop store. Before this fix, plugin urls (feed and cron) could sometimes use inactive subdomains.
✅ Version 3.3.0 (released on 24-03-2021)
Implementation of the new connection process
Removal of the old connection system via Iframe and addition of several screens allowing the connection and matching of catalogues
✅ Version 3.2.4 (released on 26-02-2021)
Added compatibility for 1.7.7.x versions of PrestaShop
Orders import management on the latest versions of PrestaShop 1.7.7.x and update of the order detail template
Correction of the SQL query on the product search
Implementation of a correction on the join of the SQL query looking for a product according to one of its attributes (reference, ean, isbn, id ....)
- Improved counter on module grids
Replacement of a native PrestaShop function by an SQL count on the code retrieving the number of elements required for pagination on the module grids (product and order).
✅ Version 3.2.3 (released on 26-10-2020)
- Adding new links to the Lengow Help Center and Support
Implementation of the new Lengow Help Center urls on the dashboard as well as on the help page. Update of the form urls allowing the creation of support tickets (French and English).
- Adding customer_vat_number in admin order detail & lengow_order table
Addition of the intra-community VAT number directly in the module when it is provided by the marketplace. This data is visible in the Lengow block in the PrestaShop order details.
- Loading the connection iframe only in https
The connection iframe was no longer working in the module due to an http / https protocol error. The iframe is now loaded exclusively in https in order to solve this problem.
✅ Version 3.2.2 (released on 09-06-2020)
- [import] Adding order types in the order management screen
Adding order types (express, prime, b2b, delivered by marketplace) in the order management screen as well as in the order detail
- [import] Addition of the currency conversion option in the order option panel
Addition of an option in the configuration of the plugin to import the orders with the native currency of the marketplace. By default, the plugin brings orders with the currency selected in Lengow
- [import] Integration of the region code in the delivery and billing addresses
- Add isset in case some var were unset causing multiple php notice
- Update of the access token when recovering an http 401 code
✅ Version 3.2.1 (released on 12-03-2020)
- [export] Change condition to find combinations attributes
- Addition of the http 201 code in the success codes
✅ Version 3.2.0 (released on 04-03-2020)
- Adding compatibility with php 7.3
- [import] Protection of the import of anonymized orders
Anonymized orders are not imported except in case of import of a specific order, if they are already imported, the status can be updated
- [import] Protection of the import of orders older than 3 months
Orders older than 3 months are not imported except in case of import of a specific order, if they are already imported, the status can be updated
- Refactoring and optimization of the connector class
Total redesign of the class allowing the connection between the module and the Lengow APIs. Storage of the temporary authorization token to avoid retrieving it on each call (3000 seconds lifespan). Recording of all possible errors returned by the APIs as well as by Curl. Setting up security to recover the authorization token if it is no longer valid. Added constants for API routes, http error code, API return format and API method
- Optimization of API calls for synchronisation of orders and actions
Redesign of the order and action retrieval system to only take changes made in the last 3 hours. If a synchronization blocks, this 3-hour delay gradually increases up to the maximum number of synchronization days selected by the merchant. For a manual synchronization, we will always start on the number of days selected in the plugin configuration
- Display of an alert when the plugin is no longer up to date
Setting up an alert when the version of the plugin installed is no longer up to date. Integration of a link to directly retrieve the latest version of the plugin via this block
- Renaming from Preprod Mode to Debug Mode
- Refactoring and optimization of dates with the correct locale
- [import] Enhanced security for orders that change their marketplace name
✅ Version 3.1.4 (released on 16-10-2019)
- [import] Removed compatibility with version 3 of the Mondial Relay plugin
✅ Version 3.1.3 (released on 11-10-2019)
- [import] vat number registration on delivery and billing addresses
Registration of the intra-community VAT number on the delivery and billing addresses. If this data is only present on the billing address, it is copied to the delivery address
- Recovery of all active shops when searching by token
- Implementation of dynamic link in templates for JS and CSS scripts
- [import] Use of semantic matching when shipping methods are empty
✅ Version 3.1.2 (released on 05-09-2019)
- [export] Refactoring and optimization of product data recovery
Rewrite of the product class to facilitate future developments and optimize the export process.
- [export] Add isbn field in export feed for PrestaShop 1.7
The version 1.7 of PrestaShop gives the possibility to inform the isbn about the products. This value is now present in the export stream by default. It is empty for versions lower than 1.7.
- [import] Moving email templates for PrestaShop 1.7
- Fixed the module update process
✅ Version 3.1.1 (released on 28-06-2019)
- [import] Optimization of the order recovery system
New management of the order collection period in an automated way. The time interval is based on the date of the last successful synchronization. The merchant can choose the maximum number of recovery days between 1 and 10 days. This value is used in the event of an error to retrieve older orders. Setting up a filter to retrieve all orders created between two separate dates (maximum 10 days).
- [import] Setting up a cache for synchronizing catalogs ids
Caching the catalog synchronization (allowing to retrieve orders based on a catalog). This process takes place every 4 hours. Possibility to force the process via the cron url
- [action] Refactoring and optimization of actions on orders
Rewrite of the action sending process to facilitate future developments
- [import] Add semantic search for carrier match
Implementation of semantic matching of carriers (optional) for marketplaces offering neither carrier nor transport methods. This matching tries to semantically link the name of the carrier returned by the marketplace with the merchant's PrestaShop carriers.
- [export] Add price_wholesale field in export feed
Ajout du champ price_wholesale (Prix d'achat) pour tous les clients v3
- [import] Updating Mondial Relay data in the specific plugin table
- [export] Display of disabled products in grid and counter
✅ Version 3.1.0 (released on 14-05-2019)
- Registering marketplace data in a json file
Marketplace data (list of actions, carriers, statuses, etc.) is saved in the cache to avoid unnecessary calls to the API of the marketplaces. These data are updated once every 24 hoursOptimization of API calls between PrestaShop and Lengow
- Global optimization of API calls
Setting up a cache to optimize the management of data retrieved via API (Account data, marketplace, sending settings, etc.)
- Disabling the Lengow tracker and changing the product ID
Setting up a checkbox in the module settings to deactivate the Lengow tracker and choose the unique product identifier entered in Lengow. By default the tracker becomes disabled
- Add meta_title field in legacy export feed
Addition of the meta_title field for all customers coming from v2
- [export] Improved deletion of duplicate headers
- [action] Management of orders waiting to return from the marketplace
- count() parameter must be an array for php 7.2
- [action] Caching legacy export data
- Correction on the number of products per page in the pagination
- Update of the lengow_order table directly after the creation of the PrestaShop order
✅ Version 3.0.5 (released on 18-03-2019)
- [export] Deleting duplicate fields case-sensitive
- [export] Add default value for excluded products array
- [export] Recovering parent images when no image is selected for the combination
- [export] Retrieving a default id_lang for product selection
✅ Version 3.0.4 (released on 28-01-2019)
- Adding links to the new Lengow help center
- [action] Generating a generic error message when the Lengow API is unavailable
- [export] Data recovery for custom fields
- [import] Send email enabled for the report email
- [import] Array to string conversion for order comments
- [export] Modifying Legacy Fields for Image Fields
- [import] New parameter in updateQty() function for version 1.7.3
- [import] Improved security to avoid duplicate synchronization
- [export] Product is ignored when it has faulty combinations
✅ Version 3.0.3 (released on 19-09-2018)
- [import] Improved logs on carrier matching
New maintenance logs on the selection of the carrier according to the method or carrier returned by the API. The module also indicates if the default carrier is selected
- Switching from boolean to integer for checkbox type data
- Additional verification for non-case sensitive Databases
- [export] Improved recovery of the store's export settings
✅ Version 3.0.2 (released on 05-09-2018)
- Adding refunded status to order filters
- Add drop-down list for number of items per page for products & orders
- Protocol change to https for API calls
- Implementation of the matching of shipping methods in carrier matching
- Managing delivery_date and custom_carrier parameters for sending action
- Check and complete an order not imported if it is canceled or refunded
- Optimizing the display of errors in the order screen
- [action] Correction of the dates of creation and update of the actions
- [action] Deleting the shipping_date parameter in the action check request
- Deleting the indefinite index user_id in the connector
- Language code recovery for the Lengow iframe
- Lengow multi-tab installation problem in the Prestashop menu
✅ Version 3.0.1 (released on 16-02-2018)
- Complete refactoring of the installation and update processes
- Add indexes to database to speed up the display of product and order grids
- [export] Migration from global product selection to a multi-shop selection
- [export] Retrieval of all export settings for older versions
- [export] Recovering the right shop name for older versions
- [export] Change image_product attribute for legacy fields
- [action] Removing of action errors when orders are completed
✅ Version 3.0.0 (released on 09-11-2017)
- Full rewrite for the new platform Lengow
- Add new lengow Dashboard
- Add new product selection by shop
- Add new lengow order with new page
- Add new help page
- Add new Toolbox page with all Lengow data
- Add new legals page
- Add new lengow simple tag
- Add new carrier matching
- New lengow settings with cleaning old options
- Creating new accounts directly from the module
- Management actions and error return
- Add new actions: re-import, resend and re-sync orders