Below you will find the different steps, you will need to follow, in order to configure your channel and optimise your products with Lengow each day. For more details concerning the different steps, consult the "Channel Guides" available from our Help Center.
1. Choose and add a channel
3. Configure your channel
- Optimise the channel's referencing of your products with "Categories Matching".
- Adapt the content of your catalogue to the expectations of the channel with "Attributes Matching".
- Filter your catalogue with "Exclusion".
- Check the prices you've sent to the channel with "Preview".
- Configure "Settings".
- Send the optimized catalogue to the channel.
4. Optimise the catalogue on a daily basis = best practice
- Check the publication of products on the channel's site.
- Check that the catalogue has been sent correctly in "Integration reports" and correct any errors that it might show.
- Check that your new products have been correctly integrated on the channel.
5. Optimise your profitability (only for channels functioning with cost per click (CPC) or cost per action (CPA))
6. Manage your orders (Only for marketplaces)
7. Follow the delete/unpublish a product process
8. To stop a catalogue's publication on a channel, follow our advice