✅ This plugin is compatible from Magento version 1.9. and can be used ONLY with the current version of Lengow platform (version 3.)
1. Plugin install
1.1 Install the Lengow plugin in Magento
- via Magento Connect: System tab > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager
- Upload the zip file (see image)
- click on Upload
2/ Connect the plugin to your Lengow Account
Connection steps are detailed here!
3/ After downloading the plugin,
Once the installation is complete, log out and log in again to your Magento back office to load users' rights again.
You may also have to clear your caches (System tab > Cache Management).
A new Lengow tab will appear in your back office as well as a new Lengow menu in System > Configuration.
Update process is the same as plugin installation process.
1.2 Update the plugin version
Prerequisite: Get the new version of the Lengow plugin, zip file. (see info point below).
- Go to the Magento Connect interface (System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager)
- Log in with the admin account (the one with the most rights)
- In the "Manage Existing Extensions" part,find the Lengow_Export and uninstall it.
- Then click on "Commit Changes" and wait.
- Click on "Choose a file" and select the zip of the new Lengow plugin version.
- Click on upload and wait. Magento will take care of resetting the cache for you.
STEP 3: Check the plugin version
- Check the version of Lengow plugin has correctly changed by going to any page and looking at the footer.
Download the latest version of the Lengow plugin (zip file) by clicking on the pop-up present at the top of any page in your plugin access. If you see this pop-up it means your version is outdated.
2. Set up your plugin in Lengow
How to access it? "Lengow" > "Global settings"
At the first use of the Magento plugin, a few settings are to be made in Lengow.
2.1 Global settings
You will find:
- Information on your plugin version and find out whether an update is necessary.
- Account ID / Access token / Secret token: Details are entered automatically, please do not change them.
- Activate the authorisation by IP / Authorised IPs: Choose whether you want the export from the product catalogue to be protected by an IP address (instead of an authorisation by token). Where appropriate, specify the IPs which will have access to the export from the product catalogue.
- Lengow Tracker: Both options allow Lengow tracker activation with the plugin.
By default, this tracker is deactivated and has to be activated to send data to Lengow.
Second option allows to select the product unique identifier which is filled in Lengow.
2.2 Products export settings
How to access it? Magento"Lengow" tab > "Settings" >"Export settings" in the menu on the left, under "Lengow"
- Export selected products only: when this option is enabled, only selected products will be exported to your products catalogue.
- Select product type to export (configurable, simple, downloadable, grouped and/or virtual).
- Select status of product to export: limit your export to active products, inactive products or both.
- Select attributes to export: choose products fields to export. To select several fields, press and hold the "Ctrl" or "Command" keys.
- Select default shipping country for export.
- Define default shipping method to calculate shipping cost.
- Define default shipping cost if no correspondence is found.
- Merge images with parents products if available: when enabled, parent products images will be merged with child products'. It is limited up to five images.
- Save feed on file: enable this option if your catalogue contains many products (more than 3 000) or if your catalogue takes a long time to be generated. Your catalogue is then saved in a /media/lengow file in your Magento. Note: if you use a file, it is important to enable the scheduled task to keep it updated.
- Enable Magento cron: launches export every 4 hours. This option is useful when the "Save feed on file" feature is enabled, as it keeps your file updated. This option uses the Magento CRON system.
2.3 Import settings
How to access it? Magento "Lengow" tab > "Settings" >"Import settings" in the menu on the left, under "Lengow"
- Synchronise all orders updated since: the maximum period (in days) on which the plugin comes to synchronise the orders. In the case of a cron synchronisation, the time interval is managed automatically by the plugin and is based on the date of the last successful synchronisation.
For example, if the last synchronisation was an hour ago, the plugin will only retrieve the last hours.
On the contrary, if the last synchronisation was 3 days ago, the plugin will synchronise on the last 3 days without ever exceeding the maximum number of days you have entered (it is recommended to leave this parameter on 3 days).
- Customer group: assign customers created during import to a specific customer group.
- Choose your shipping method: for orders shipped by marketplaces.
- Receive notifications whenever there are issues regarding order import
- Import orders shipped by marketplaces and decrement the stock
- Import B2B orders without taxes: This option allows you to remove taxes from B2B orders. By default, this option is disabled.
- Enable Debug Mode: use Debug Mode to make test orders. You must enable this option ONLY on your preproduction server.
- Enable Magento cron: Allows the synchronisation process to start every 30 minutes. This keeps your marketplace orders, dispatch and cancellation actions up to date. This option uses Magento's CRON system. Be careful however to activate this option only if you block the automatic synchronisation of Lengow, otherwise both processes will run at the same time and may cause duplicate orders.
Manage your products
How to access it? "Lengow" tab > "Products"
Select products you want to export to Lengow. For each of your Magento shops, choose whether you export all products or a selection of products.
Click on the "Download" icon to download your products catalogue containing your selection of products.
Note: you will find here your Magento active products. If you delete or add a product, this will affect the number of exported products.
How to access it? "Lengow" tab > "Orders"
In this area, you will find:
- The number of orders in error and waiting for shipment when there are some.
- Last synchronisation date with Lengow. You can perform a manual synchronisation by clicking on the "Synchronize Orders" button.
- An access to change the e-mail address to which error reports are sent.
- Your imported orders which you can filter (Lengow status, marketplace, order ID, ...)
- A command to re-import or re-send orders. Click on the dropping down menu near "Actions" and select your option.
- Orders are only imported only once their status has become "Waiting for shipment".
- As the import of order in the Lengow plugin causes a decrement of the stock on the product ordered, no import is made at the status "canceled" and "refunded".
- Once the order is imported, it will no longer be synchronized with the plugin.
Orders management 2/2
In the plugin, you will find marketplace orders. You can see:
- if the order has been correctly imported in Magento
- your orders status (in progress and closed)
If an order is not correctly imported in Magento, it will appear as "Not imported". Mouse over this message to know what is preventing import. Correct the bug and click on "Not imported" to re-import the order.
If you encounter troubles whilst solving problems, contact ourSupport Team.