Contact Secretsales (Ricardo Ghanem / Ricardo.Ghanem@secretsales.com) to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on Secretsales, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
3 countries are available in Lengow for Secret Sales:
- United Kingdom
- The Netherlands
The country of distribution must be enabled in your Mirakl account before setting up the feed in Lengow.
A Secret Sales Mirakl Shop must be created for each country you wish to display your products in.
If you want to sell in Belgium in both languages, you will need to add one feed and set up bith languages (French and Dutch) in this feed.
Each feed will get a different ShopID, therefore each feed would have to be opened in a different Lengow sub-account. If you do not have sub-account yet, please contact your account manager.
Each country feed requires its own offer for each product (i.e. a price and a stock).
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Secretsales channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
In case of Multi-Country
Search for "SecretSales" within "United-Kingdom" country and add the channel and add this feed as many times as the number of country desired.
The location of this channel in the search filters in Lengow is temporary and will evolve so that multi-country structures are accessible via the search filters in line with the countries of destination.
Match your categories with Secretsales's through "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Secretsales account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Secretsales recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Some special features for Secretsales:
1. Set up your special offers/sales
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- price: strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- discount_price: discounted price of your product.
- discount-start-date (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd.
- discount-end-date (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd.
Sales: To find out the deadline for sending your on sales data, please contact your channel account manager.
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by the channel. Contact it to obtain the table of costs.
1 Delivery methods
Select delivery methods in your channel back office.
2 Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your channel account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
3. Variation values
To send products with variation complete these attributes:
- variant_group_code: parent ID, enables your products to be grouped under one product sheet on SecretSales
- measurements_en_GB: your variant product size. use GB classification
4. Multi-country settings
Specific product attributes are available depending on the country of publication.
The product attributes (title, description, etc.) to be filled in contain the code corresponding to the language and country of publication of your products.
For example, for the Dutch market, use product attributes with a label ending in "_NL" (e.g. "product_name-nl_NL", "description-nl_NL", "fabric-nl_NL").
Pay attention to the attributes for the Belgian market, as these have to be completed for both languages within your Belgium feed:
- French-speaking Belgian (attributes end in -fr_BE)
- Dutch-speaking Belgian (attributes end in -nl_BE)
Secret Sales offers the capability for you to translate your data into the languages of the target channel. Should you require your product data to be translated, please specify which language to be specified in the "translations_required" attribute.
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel:
Are there product variations in your catalogue? Check whether the parent products should be excluded or not in the step dedicated to variations.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
Mirakl_storeid : Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
For a multi-country distribution, each shop ID will be associated with a separate feed in Lengow. In other words, two Lengow feeds cannot be associated with the same shop ID.
Launch the channel catalogue
Two distinct feeds are sent to Secretsales through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to Secretsales once a day around 2.30 am. If your products are free from errors, they will be created in Secretsales and will appear online within 48 hours, after the offer feed has been sent.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to Secretsales every hour. When Secretsales receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on Secretsales website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Report to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by the channel. For each product in error, the channel specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "name of the channel" > click on "Activity"
- Your Channel Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Secretsales account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Secretsales, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your Secretsales Mirakl back office, enter the value "delete" in the field "update_delete" in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your Secretsales orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves new or modified orders on the channel's website:
- Every 15 minutes
- Once a day, for new orders made or amended in the last 5 days
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Lengow/Mirakl orders Statuses
This marketplace uses common statuses of Mirakl orders.