Register as a professional seller to sell your products on Real.de.
To distribute your products on Real, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Real channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
real.de allows EAN Matching, i.e. if your products have already been created by the marketplace by another reseller, you don't need to send the "products" values usually required to create the product ad on this channel. Matching is done on the basis of the EAN code.
For these products, contact your real.de account manager to knwo which data you have to send.
- Categories Matching isn't required
- Regarding Attributes Matching, only offers fields have to be filled in:
- Delivery method and costs attributes
Match your categories with Real's using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Real recommends you to fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Special features for Real:
1. Set up special offers
It is not possible to manage special offers for Real with Lengow. There is no field you can fill in.
Real has a "reference_price" field but it can only be filled by Real. If the Real "reference_price" is higher than your selling price then it is shown as a special price automatically.
2. Delivery method and costs
You can specify the shipping group that you want to apply for your offers within the "shipping_group" attribute. Please note that you need to create and configure your shipping groups in your Real seller account first.
Contact your Real account manager if you need further information about this.
Real doesn't manage products variations and will create a separate product page for each product variation from your product catalogue.
For instance, there will be different product pages for a product available in different colours on Real:
- One product page for product X in black
- One product page for product X in grey
- One product page for product X in blue
- One product page for product X in white
Manage your Exclusions
In addition to the usual instructions for exclusions, you must exclude for Real:
- "Parent products" if your products catalogue contains any, since Real does not want to receive parent files.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to Real.
Regarding the identifiers you have to fill in:
- Secret key: To retrieve it, log in your Real seller account, go to the "API" tab and then to "Händlereinstellungen" > "Shop Einstellungen". Click on the "Zugangsdaten neu generieren" button if you haven't generated a key yet.
- Client key: To retrieve it, log in your Real seller account, go to the "API" tab and then to "Händlereinstellungen" > "Shop Einstellungen". Click on the "Zugangsdaten neu generieren" button if you haven't generated a key yet.
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Real, check that your Real seller store has been created.
- Send your optimised catalogue to Real.
Two distinct feeds are sent to Real through API:
- Product Feed: enables products integration and creation. It is sent to Real once a day around 1 am. If your products are free from errors, they will be created on Real.
Read Integration Reports
Product and offer Integration Reports generated by Real are not to available in Lengow. You must log in your Real seller account to check them. This will allow you to verify that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed).
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Real account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Real, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your Real seller account, go to"Meine Angebote" > "Angebote manuell verwalten", select the offers you want to delete and click on "Löschen".
Manage your Real orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on Real.de every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed:
New orders are automatically accepted by Real. Therefore, Real orders appear directly in the "Waiting_shipment" status on Lengow.
- Waiting_shipment. The order has been accepted and is awaiting for shipment. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Confirm order shipment. Specify the tracking number and carrier name to ship the order.
- Cancel the order. Specify the cancel reason.
- Shipped. The order has been shipped. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Cancel the order. Specify the cancel reason.
- Cancelled. the order has been cancelled. At this stage, you cannot carry out any action.