Contact Cdiscount to check if you can display your products on their website.
To distribute your products on Cdiscount, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
CDiscount Pro no longer exists as a separate site from the CDiscount site, but you can still distribute your professional offers on CDiscount.
Your end customers identified with a Pro account will not pay VAT on your products.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Cdiscount channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
- Shipping fees
Match your categories with Cdiscount's using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing, please contact your Cdiscount account manager to ask for this value to be created.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Cdiscount recommends you to fill them in to improve your products visibility.
More info on Attributes Matching in our dedicated guide.
1.1 Promotional offers
Fill in the following fields to display your promotional offers on Cdiscount:
- StrikedPrice: Mainly noticed price (PVGC in French). It is a barred price to indicate how much the product is generally sold on the market. It has to be higher than the value filled in the Price field.
- Price: Price of the product, which must be different and inferior to the one entered in the "StrikedPrice" field.
1.2 Flash sales
The "Flash Sale" is a Cdiscount service that display your promotional offers up to 72 hours max.
Once the Flash Sale has ended, you must wait a certain time (see with Cdiscount) before being able to submit a new flash sale.
Fill in the following fields to manage a flash sale on Cdiscount:
- Price: its value must be different from the one entered in the "StrikedPrice" field. The field must contain the crossed-out price of the product.
- DiscountComponentDiscountValue is the percentage of the discount applied to the value in the "Price" field (can be between 1 and 99 %). The value must be numeric, without the sign "%".
Note: if the promotion percentage is not present in the Source Catalogue, you can calculate it from Lengow by setting up a formula via a Rule (and using in particular the CALC function).
Cdiscount will automatically calculate the final price of the Flash Sale based on the selling price defined in the Cdiscount "Price" field and the discount percentage defined in the "DiscountComponentDiscountValue" field.
- DiscountComponentStartDate: start date of the flash sale (format must be YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss)
- DiscountComponentEndDate: end date of the flash sale (format must be YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss). The interval between StartDate and EndDate cannot be more than 48 hours.
Note: The "DiscountComponentType" and "DiscountComponentDiscountUnit" attributes, required by Cdiscount, are automatically filled in on our side as soon as you set up the flash sales attributes mentioned above.
Exemple of one Flash Sale:
In this example, for 2 days, the price indicated will be 49.99 - 20%, that is: 39.99€
The following attributes must be completed in Lengow:
- Price : 49.99
- DiscountValue : 20
- DiscountComponentStartDate : 2020-06-21T21:00:00
- DiscountComponentEndDate : 2020-06-23T20:00:00
Then, once your Flash sale is over, you can simply push a crossed-out price to 49.99€ with the price at 39.99€ by completing as below:
- StrikedPrice : 49.99
- Price : 39.99
Cdiscount tip: While you wait for Cdiscount's green light to set a new Flash sale, you can use and set strikethrough prices which are not limited in time.
Fill in the following fields to display your sales prices on Cdiscount:
Note : The "DiscountComponentType" and "DiscountComponentDiscountUnit" attributes, required by Cdiscount, are automatically filled in on our side as soon as you set up the Sales attributes mentioned above.
To setup different periods of promotions during the French Sales : amend the DiscountValue attribute the first day of the new period. Get a "rule" running to schedule these discount changes!
2. Delivery method and costs
1. Provide preparation time for your orders
- Fill in the field "PreparationTime". Max is 5 days.
Choose your delivery method in the "ShippingInformationDeliveryMode" field.
Note 1: make sure you choose the same delivery methods as the one(s) you ticked in your Cdiscount Seller Zone. Otherwise your offer feed will be in error and your products will not be updated anymore on Cdiscount.
Note 2: here are the delivery methods suggested in your Cdiscount back office:
- Home delivery - Small parcel (less than 30 kg):
- Home delivery - Big parcel (more than 30 kg):
- Store or Pick-up Point delivery:
- Store delivery
- Pick-up Mondial Relay Shipping
- Pick-up Relais Colis Shipping
- Pick-up So Colissimo Shipping
The "Fast" delivery method is suggested to non-French merchants only and is automatically ticked in the Cdiscount back office.
Note 3: some delivery methods are exclusive/cannot "coexist" or are mandatory. For more information, please contact your Cdiscount account manager.
- The "Standard" home delivery delivery will not be accepted for products sold for over €40. Meaning it won't be suggested for products sold for a minimum price of €40 on Cdiscount
- Delivery methods for small parcels (less than 30 kg) cannot be chosen for big parcels (more than 30 kg) in one same offer.
- The following home delivery methods are mandatory for:
- small parcels (less than 30 kg): "Tracked" and "Registered"
- big parcels (more than 30 kg): "Eco"
- It is not possible to suggest Pick-Up Points delivery alone, such as "Pick-up Mondial Relay Shippping" or "Pick-up Relais Colis Shippping" or "Pick-up So Colissimo Shippping"
- It is possible to suggest "Store Delivery" alone
2.3 Provide shipping costs
For each delivery method selected two attributes are requested:
Example : For "registered" shipping mode complete the following attributes :
Note 1: if you do not fill in the "AdditionalShippingPrice" field, no additional shipping cost will be applied whenever a customer purchases several units of one same product.
Note 2: if a customer purchases different products, the highest shipping costs apply. Additional shipping costs will apply for the other products.
For example, if a customer buys:
- 2 "A" products with €5 shipping costs and €2 additional shipping costs
- 2 "B" products with €10 shipping costs and no additional shipping costs
Then total shipping costs charged to customers amount to: 10€ (B) + 0€ (B) + 2€ (A) + 2€(A), therefore 14€
Note 3: Additional fees can be added via the sellershop for international shipments. The calculation is then automatically added to the delivery costs set from Lengow.
3. Variation values
Cdiscount accepts size variations only.
Variations are only possible on certain categories (Clothing, Sport, Jewelry, etc.).
To manage variations, fill in the following fields:
- SellerProductFamily: parent identifier (common to all variations for one product). This field is mandatory for products which have variations. Providing this field will gather all variations of a product on one same product page.
- SellerProductColorName: product color. This field is mandatory.
- Size: product size. Free value. This field is mandatory for products which have size variations.
Some of your products have size AND color variations in your catalogue?
Cdiscount doesn't recommend the double variation size and color for products displayed on the marketplace.
4. Description attributes
- Description_nohtml: This attribute is used to send a description without HTML to Cdiscount.
To do so, add your attributes and separate them with a coma.
Ex: Name_of_attribute_Cdiscount1: $Name-of-your-source-field,Name_of_attribute_Cdiscount2: $Name-of-your-source-field
- Description: The marketing description of the product.
HMTL code is allowed in the Description attribute except for these codes:
<href> <font> <table> <tr> <td> <th> <h1> <h2> <h3> <h4> <h5> <h6> <body>
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel:
Are there product variations in your catalogue? Check whether the parent products should be excluded or not in the step dedicated to variations.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to Cdiscount.
Here are more information on how to fill in the following fields in Lengow:
Provide your Cdiscount API login. The format is "username-api".
In your Seller Zone on Cdiscount :
Settings > Your personal settings and bank details > Connection information > Change your API connection settings > Login
- Get your login and complete in Lengow the "Username" field with this login info.
- Then, click on "Reset your API password" (bottom page)
- You will receive a temporary API password on your Cdiscount seller e-mail
- Change this temporary password by a more suitable one in this tab (Connection information > Change your API connection settings > Password).
Provide your Cdiscount API password
Note: If you change your Cdiscount API password, please also change your password in Lengow. Otherwise, your catalogue may not be sent anymore to Cdiscount.
If you need more information about seller and API logins, please consult this Cdiscount documentation.
Launch the channel catalogue
Before sending your optimised catalogue to Cdiscount, check that your Cdiscount online store has been created and opened.
Note : contact your Cdiscount account manager if you have any question on this matter.
Three distinct feeds are sent to Cdiscount through API:
- Product Feed: enables products integration and creation. It is sent to Cdiscount once a day around midnight. If your products are free from errors, they will be created on Cdiscount and will appear online after the offer feed has been sent.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, delivery methods, etc. It is sent to Cdiscount every 8 hours. When Cdiscount receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on Cdiscount website.
- Price & Stock Feed: enables price and stock update. It is automatically sent to Cdiscount every hour. When Cdiscount receives the price & stock feed, data is updated almost immediately on Cdiscount website.
More details in our dedicated guide!.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Cdiscount. For each product in error, Cdiscount specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Cdiscount" > "Activity"
- Your Cdiscount Seller Zone: "Reports" tab > "All the reports"
- Ean XXXXX already sent by Lengow in the last 4 days
Error Message: Ean XXXXX already sent by Lengow in the last 4 days
This error normally concerns products being created on Cdiscount.
- Check in your back office Cdiscount if the product status is: "being processed manually"
- EAN : Vous avez choisi un EAN déjà utilisé sur un produit d'une autre couleur
Error Message: EAN : Vous avez choisi un EAN déjà utilisé sur un produit d'une autre couleur. 2 solutions : soit vous positionnez une offre car il s'agit du produit que vous voulez vendre (même taille, même couleur), soit vous utilisez un autre EAN pour ce produit variant et cette couleur.
This error means: "EAN: You have chosen an EAN already used on a product of another color. 2 solutions: either you set an offer because it is the product you want to sell (same size, same color), or you use another EAN for this variant product and this color."
This message means that the EAN already exists on Cdiscount but that the information of your product does not correspond to those present on Cdiscout.
Cdiscount offers you 2 solutions:
- Either to use another EAN to integrate your product.
- or to base your information on that of Cdiscount. In this case it means changing the color of the product in your database.
- Incorrect product kind
Error Message: Nature du produit : Standard obligatoire sur cette catégorie, veuillez choisir "Standard" dans le champ "Nature du produit" et supprimer le sku famille, la taille ou la couleur marketing.
This error means: Product kind: Standard mandatory for this category. Make sure you choose "Standard" in the field "Nature du produit" (Product kind) and delete family sku, size or marketing color.
This error refers to a field which is automatically managed by Lengow and automatically sent to CDiscount. If there is a value in the "SellerProductFamily” attribute (parent id field), then Lengow fills in the value “Variant” (=variation) in the “Nature du produit” (ProductKind) attribute. If “SellerProductFamily” attribute is left empty, Lengow fills in the “Standard” value. This field isn't available in the CDiscount Attribute Matching in Lengow and cannot be modified by yourself.
Contact Lengow Support who could modify the value.
- Offer doesn't exist
Error Message: Offre : Cette offre n'existe pas et ne peut donc pas être mise à jour. Vous devez d'abord la créer.
This error means: This offer doesn't exist and thus cannot be updated. You must first create it.
It means that you are sending an offer (price and stock) for a product that isn't created yet on Cdiscount.
Make sure to check that no other error on this product is blocking its creation.
If there is no error on the product, its creation may be in process on Cdiscount's end - you may contact your Cdiscount account manager to have more information.
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
To change one of this data, go to your Cdiscount Seller Zone > click on "Help" (on the top right of the page) and click on "New Case" to contact Cdiscount.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Cdiscount, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your Cdiscount back office, go to your Cdiscount Seller Zone > click on "Help" (on the top right of the page) and click on "New Case" to contact Cdiscount.
Manage your Cdiscount orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves new or modified orders on the channel's website:
- Every 15 minutes
- Once a day, for new orders made or amended in the last 5 days
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed:
- "WaitingForSellerAcceptation": Status “waiting for seller acceptation”. It's at this status that you accept or refuse the order.
- "AcceptedBySeller": The order has been accepted by the seller.
- "ValidatedFianet": The payment has been validated by Fianet.
- "WaitingForShipmentAcceptation": The order is waiting for shipment acceptation. It's at this status that you validate or refuse the shipment of the order.
- "Shipped": Status “Orders sent”, the order has been sent and is being transported. At this status, you can refund the order.
- "ShippedBySeller": The order has been sent by the seller.
- "PickedUp": The order has been picked up on store.
Special case: "suivi" and "recommandé" delivery mode
- "PaymentRefused": The payment is refused.
- "AutomaticCancellation": The order has been automatically cancelled (i.e.: no answer from the seller).
- "ShipmentRefusedBySeller": The seller has refused the shipment.
- "CancelledByCustomer": The customer has cancelled the order.
- "RefusedNoShipment": Refused no shipment.
- "CancelledBeforePaymentByCustomer": The order has been cancelled before the payment by the customer.
- "CancelledBeforeNotificationByCustomer": Cancelled before the notification by customer.
- "CancellationRequestPending": Request pending on the product line after the order acceptation.
- "NonPickedUpByCustomer": Cancelled, because the customer has not picked up his/her order.
- "RefusedBySeller": The order has been refused by the seller.
- If delivery mode chosen is "suivi" or "recommandé" you must fill in the carrier and the tracking number.
The orders from the Fulfillment program of Cdiscount are sent to Lengow directly with the status "Shipped".
If you import these orders into your back-office :
- using Lengow API: the information can be retrieved through the node "is_delivered_by_marketplace"
- using one of Lengow's Plugins, into the orders import settings
September 2021 - Mandatory values
- To sum up
Mandatory values are expecting by CDiscount for ProductCondition and ProductState fields.
- What you have to do in Lengow
- Original message
La date du 07 septembrr 2021 n'est pas maintenue.
Nous reviendrons vers vous le plus tôt possible avec une date de report.
Pour les vendeurs ayant recourt à un intégrateur/API pour la gestion de vos offres, nous vous remercions de vous rapprocher de celui-ci afin de le tenir informé.
Rappel des nouveaux sous-états
Nouveaux sous-états :
Reconditionné – Excellent état
Reconditionné – Très bon état
Reconditionné – Etat correct
Nous vous rappelons qu’une offre devra porter soit un état “Reconditionné” soit un état “Occasion” en fonction de la catégorie du produit offert à la vente.
Cette liste des états / sous-états par catégorie de produit est disponible sur ce fichier excel.
- Open an account
- Info & conact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you are subscribed, the seller support is available from your Cdiscount back-office. Click on « Help center ».