✅ Shopware compatibility
The Lengow plugin is compatible with the 5.5 to 5.7 version of Shopware.
1. Plugin install
1/ Install the Lengow plugin in Shopware
- Click on "Plugin Manager" in the "Configuration" tab
- type "Lengow" in the search bar
- install the "Lengow" plugin.
2/ Connect the plugin to your Lengow Account
Connection steps are detailed here!
Once the connection is made, click on the sidebar on "Lengow". You should see:
- an access to the products you export to the Lengow platform
- an access to orders imported from Lengow
- the main settings
- a Help Center access and contact to our Support Team
1.2 Lengow Plugin Update Procedure
You do not need to uninstall the old version of the plugin and it is not recommended.
No need to upload a zip file, just follow the procedure below:
STEP 1: Update your plugin version
- Go to the Configuration > Plugin manager > Installed page
- Spot the Lengow plugin
- Click on the install update icon
STEP 2: Check the plugin version
- Check the version of Lengow plugin has correctly changed by going to any page and looking at the footer.
When you first use the plugin, some configuration will be necessary.
2.1 Main settings
"Lengow plugin" > "Settings tab" > "Additional Settings > "Main settings"
- Account ID / Access Token / Secret Token / Catalogues ID: Data provided automatically. Please do not change them.
- Enable shop: Once activated, your shop will be linked to Lengow enabling your products to be exported and orders to be imported in Shopware.
- Enable authorisation by IP: Enable this option to secure your products export by IP
- Authorized IPs: Indicate the IPs that will have access to the exported product catalogue.
- Tracker Product ID: Allows to select the product unique identifier which is filled in Lengow for tracking.
2.2 Export settings
"Lengow plugin" > "Settings tab" > "Additional Settings > "Export Settings"
In this area, you can select products to export to the Lengow platform.
- Export inactive products: option enabling you to export inactive products from your different stores
- Export Specific products: enable this option to select manually the products to export
- Default Carrier: Shipping method
2.3 Import settings
- Import orders shipped by Marketplaces: Activate or deactivate the import in your Shopware for orders shipped by marketplaces
- Decrease my stock with the orders shipped by marketplaces : Use this option to take into account your orders sent by marketplaces on your stock in your Shopware backoffice
- Default carrier: Select the default carrier for orders coming from marketplaces.
- Re-import all orders updated since: the maximum period (in days) on which the plugin comes to synchronise the orders. In the case of a cron synchronisation, the time interval is managed automatically by the plugin and is based on the date of the last successful synchronisation.
For example, if the last synchronisation was an hour ago, the plugin will only retrieve the last hours.
On the contrary, if the last synchronisation was 3 days ago, the plugin will synchronise on the last 3 days without ever exceeding the maximum number of days you have entered (it is recommended to leave this parameter on 3 days).
- Activate Pre-production Mode: Use Debug Mode for testing and create fake orders. Please note that you have to activate this setting on your pre-production server ONLY
Orders statuses - Orders
"Lengow plugin" > "Settings tab" > "Additional Settings > "Import settings"
Before you activate the orders import in Shopware, match Lengow orders statuses and your Shopware orders statuses.
This matching is essential to accurately trigger order actions to and from marketplaces. Without this link, the marketplaces cannot be informed about the logistic arrangements you operate on your orders from Shopware.
In the example above:
- An order from a marketplace with a status "Orders in preparation" will be imported with the "in_process" status in your Shopware.
- When you switch a status to "completed" in your Shopware, Lengow will inform the marketplace that the order has been sent.
"Lengow" > "Logs"
You will find here your logs history (imported orders, error messages, ...). Logs will be saved here for 20 days.
Manage your products
You can change:
- The number of products exported to the Lengow platform.
- Your products values (title, description, price...). This has to be done outside the plugin, in the "Items" tab in Shopware.
You also can manually select products to export to the Lengow platform. For each of your Shopware shop, you can choose to send:
- your inactive products (only through Setting > "Export settings")
- all or a selection of products
Changes will be visible in the Lengow platform as soon your products catalogue is imported.
Orders management 1/3
Marketplace orders (status change) can be managed from the "Orders" tab in Lengow Plugin.
Orders management 2/3
In this tab find all your orders with information at the top left indicating:
- commands in error during the import
- orders waiting for shipment
- the date of the last synchronisation
Orders management 3/3
- On the right side of this page, the "Synchronize orders" button allows you to import all the orders manually. For each command restart this import individually through the action column once the corrections are made for example. (image 2)
- when you select an order from Lengow, a new block with all the Lengow information of the command will be displayed. (image 3)
If necessary, you can change import settings for orders in the "Import settings" part in the module.
- when you select an order from Lengow, a new block with all the Lengow information of the command will be displayed.