Contact La Redoute to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on La Redoute, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
La Redoute is currently undertaking an overhaul of search filters on its platform to facilitate customer traffic on its site and among its different categories.
- A0083 (Length)
- A0110 (Height)
- A0084 (Width / Depth)
Add a channel catalogue
Add a La Redoute channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Note: If you want to sell your products on La Brand Boutique, a space dedicated to Premium brands, add the "La Redoute" channel to your Lengow account. Once this channel is added, you can rename it "La Brand Boutique" in your Lengow account.
To send your products on both La Redoute and La Boutique Boutique, it is necessary to have two La Redoute channels created in your Lengow account:
- one for La Redoute
- one for La Brand Boutique.
Get in touch with your La Redoute account manager if you have any questions about this channel.
La Redoute allows EAN Matching provided that the sellers are authorized for the categories and brands they asked for (contact La Redoute to make sure you are athorized).
If EAN matching is possible, then simply send an offer feed to La Redoute.
Make sure the following attributes arefully completed in Lengow:
- ProductIdentifier : EAN code
- PartnerProductReference : Product ID
- PartnerProductParent : parent identifier (if your products are declined)
- The "Relay" fields if you activate this mode
- And finally, the promotions attributes, if you wish to display them:
Articles that do not match any products in La Redoute data base will appear in the error report with the message "PRODUCT NOT FOUND".
Match your categories with La Redoute's using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your La Redoute account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but La Redoute recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Special features for La Redoute:
1. Set up your special offers, sales and Black Friday
1.1 Special offers
To set up special offers, fill in the following fields:
- PrixBarre: strikethrough price of your product (original price).
- SellingPriceAmount: discounted price of your product.
- OfferPeriodStartDate (optional): the date on which your promotion begins. Format: AAAA-MM-JJTHH:mm:ss (example: 2016-01-01T00:01:00).
- OfferPeriodEndDate (optional): the date on which your promotion ends. Format: AAAA-MM-JJTHH:mm:ss (example: 2016-01-31T00:01:00).
Note: Crossed out price is automatically calculated based on the previous offer received if you don't fill the "PrixBarre" field in. If you don't want to see a price crossed on your La Redoute product sheets, you have to enter the same price in both "PrixBarre" and "SellingPriceAmount" fields.
To set up your French Sales follow the link!
2. Set up your deliveries
2.1 Delivery methods
Two delivery methods are available for La Redoute: Home delivery and Relais colis.
- Home delivery
This delivery method is mandatory. You have to fill in the following attributes:
- Relais colis
If you want to offer this delivery method, fill in these attributes:
- DeliveryRelay (sélectionnez the value "1" to activate this delivery method)
2.2 Delivery time
Delivery time is calculated from the following attributes:
- ShipmentDelay / RelayDelay
- DeliveryDaysRangeMin / RelayDaysRangeMin
- DeliveryDaysRangeMax / RelayDaysRangeMax
The delivery time displayed on La Redoute is calculated as follow: Delay + DaysRangeMax (e.g "ShipmentDelay" + "DeliveryDaysRangeMax").
2.3 Delivery fees
Specify the delivery fees in the "DeliveryFee" / "RelayFee" attribute(s).
3. Variation values
La Redoute accepts size and/or colour product variations.
To manage your variations, fill in the following attributes:
- ProductIdentifier: EAN code of the product. This attribute must be empty if your product is a parent.
- PartnerProductReference: unique identifier of the product. This data is mandatory for all products.
- PartnerProductParent: parent identifier (a common identifier for all the variations of a product). This field must be empty if your product does not have variations.
- colour ("Grille de Coloris générique"): product colour. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different colours. (A conversion rule may be necessary to match your colours to Laredoute's values)
- size (e.g "T_enfant Mixte", "T_pointure"): product size. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different sizes. (A conversion rule may be necessary to match your sizes to Laredoute's values)
Product parents have to be filled in with a description and images. That'll be these data that'll be used by La Redoute for variation products.
EAN field should be empty for Product parents and title can't include the brand.
4. Images - MediaUrls
4.1 MediaUrls attribute
In the matching attributes step, the MediaUrls attribute is the one to use to send your images to La Redoute.
- Note that in case of variation, the "parent" product must contain only one image.
- The "child" type of products, your variations, can each have several images. One per type of variation (example: one image per color).
If you have variations in your catalogue we recommend you to add automatic rules in order to define the value MediaUrls.
Here are two examples:
* Example 1 *
- Define the value MediaUrls with $IMAGE1
- WHEN my products type is "parent"
In this example I assigned one image only to "parent" products type.
* Example 2 *
- Define the value MediaUrls with $IMAGE1|$IMAGE2|$IMAGE3
- WHEN my products type is not "parent"
In this example I assigned several images to "child" and "simple" products type.