Contact Conforama (firstname.lastname@example.org) to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on Conforama, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
When adding a new offer, the import process mus identify the product associated with the offer.
There are several ways to match an offer with a product :
- Using a product unique identifier: EAN, ISBN, and so on.
- In the "product-id-type" field, enter "EAN" (or ISBN, or else).
- In the "product-id" field, enter the unique identifier value.
- Using your internal product SKU.
You must have previously sent your product SKU to the channel via the product import process. There are two ways to match the product with the offer:
- If your offer SKU is the same as your product SKU (which is different from the operator product SKU):
Enter the SKU value in the "sku" field and leave the "product-id" and "product-id-type" fields empty.
- If your offer SKU is not the same as your product SKU:
- In the "sku" field, enter your offer SKU.
- In the "product-id-type" field, enter "SHOP_SKU".
- In the "product-id" field, enter your product SKU value.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Conforama channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Conforama's through "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Conforama account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Conforama recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Some special features for Conforama:
Get compliant with anti-waste law (AGEC)
If your products fall under the EPR (Extended Producer Responsibility) scheme, you must:
- Enter the IDU and the return conditions at store level in your Mirakl back-office, in the "Account" > "Settings" > "Circular Economy" section.
Fill in the IDU and the eco-tax at the offer level by completing the following fields in Lengow for each industry:
- producer-id (marketer identifier)
Please note: merchants who do not provide their IDU and eco-contribution will have their offers refused and/or will no longer be able to operate on the Conforama marketplace.
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "price": strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "discount-price": discounted price of your product.
- "discount-start-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- "discount-end-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
Sales: Conforama wants to receive your catalogue with sales offers as well as the "Soldes Conforama" file including your 50 best offers, before the sales start, in order to have the time to prepare this event (the file has been sent to you by Conforama). To know the date, please contact your Conforama account manager!
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by the channel. Contact it to obtain the table of costs.
2.1 Delivery methods
Select delivery methods in your channel back office.
2.2 Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your channel account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
The "leadtime-to-ship" field corresponds to the time required (in days) to prepare an order.
Conforama indicates that it is imperative to fill in the "leadtime-to-ship" for your products as accurately as possible, so that the availability time (preparation + delivery) displayed to customers on the website is correct. The respect of this deadline is important for customer satisfaction.
The lead time must be a whole number between 1 and 60.
3. Variation values
Conforama doesn't manage products variations and will create a separate product page for each product variation from your product catalogue.
For instance, there will be different product pages for a product available in different colours on Conforama:
- One product page for the product in black
- One product page for the product in red
- One product page for the product in blue
- One product page for the product in green
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel:
Are there product variations in your catalogue? Check whether the parent products should be excluded or not in the step dedicated to variations.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
Mirakl_storeid : Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
Launch the channel catalogue
Before sending your optimised catalogue to the channel:
- Check that your channel online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your channel back office.
- Send your optimised catalogue to Conforama
Two distinct feeds are sent to the channel through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to Conforama once a day. If your products are free from errors, they will be created in Conforama and will appear online within 48 hours, after the offer feed has been sent.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to Conforama every 2 hours. When Conforama receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on Conforama website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Conforama. For each product in error, Conforama specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Conforama" > "Activity"
- Your Conforama Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Conforama account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Conforama, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your Conforama Mirakl back office, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your Conforama orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves new or modified orders on the channel's website:
- Every 15 minutes
- Once a day, for new orders made or amended in the last 5 days
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Lengow/Mirakl orders Statuses
This marketplace uses common statuses of Mirakl orders.
Find here the latest changes/communications from the channel and what you have to do in Lengow:
In Lengow complete the "origin" field in the Attributes Matching.