Contact BrandAlley (email@example.com) to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on BrandAlley, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a BrandAlley channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with BrandAlley's using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Brandalley account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Brandalley recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
More info on Attributes matching in our dedicated guide.
2. Delivery method and costs
Delivery methods and costs are set up in your BrandAlley back office.
BrandAlley only accepts variations in size.
However, for a product that varies by colour, it is possible to fill in a common parent ID, which BrandaAlley will be using along with the colour field. In this case, a product sheet by colour will still be created by BrandAlley.
Here are attributes to fill in:
- "reference_modele" (Model reference): the parent IDs of your product variations (a common ID for variations of the same product). For your products that do not have variations in size and/or colour, complete this field with your “product ID.”
- "couleur" (Colour): your product’s colour (if relevant)
- "code_couleur" (Colour code): specify your product’s colour (if applicable)
- "Taille" (Size): your product’s size.
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel:
Are there product variations in your catalogue? Check whether the parent products should be excluded or not in the step dedicated to variations.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to Brandalley.
Regarding the identifiers you have to complete:
- Login on Brandalley: Your connection id to BrandAlley
- Password on Brandalley: Your connexion password to BrandAlley
- FTP directory name
Launch the channel catalogue
Two distinct feeds are sent to the channel through API:
- Product Feed: enables the update and creation of products. It is sent to the channel once a day.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to the channel every hour.
Read Integration Reports
Read Product Report to check that your products are properly configured.
This report indicates whether the product is online or offline and the associated error if any.
Keep in mind that BrandAlley's uploading process is manual and therefore a product that is offline does not necessarily have an associated error.
More info on Integration reports in our dedicated guide.
Edit a product File
Once a product has been published, only the product’s price and stock can be edited from Lengow. If you make any editorial changes (changing the title, image, description, etc.) from your e-commerce back office (source feed) or from Lengow, the change will not be made automatically in BrandAlley.
If you wish to change your editorial content, contact BrandAlley so it can make the modification manually.
Stop advertising / Delete a product
- To delete an offer from your Brandalley Mirakl back office, enter the value "delete" in the field "update_delete" in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on Brandalley website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Statuses of Brandalley orders
Here are the statuses you may encounter on your BrandAlley orders:
- Lengow status "waiting_shipment" corresponds to the following channel statuses:
These actions are possible at this status through Lengow :
You have to complete the tracking number ("tracking_number").
You may specify the shipping date ("shipping_date"), the product line ("line") and the quantity ("quantity").
"quantity" must remain empty if you ship the complete order, otherwise the order would be rejected.
You may specify the product line ("line").
Info: The cancelled product(s) will be flagged NO "Marketplace stock error" by BrandAlley. This flag will prevent the product from being sold to other customers. To remove this flag, send a positive quantity via your Lengow Feed.
- Lengow status "shipped" corresponds to the following channel statuses:
No possible action at this status through Lengow.
- Lengow status "canceled" corresponds to the following channel statuses:
No possible action at this status through Lengow.