To distribute your products on Bol, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Register as a seller to publish and sell your products on Bol.com.
Dutch Company or Dutch Registration number is mandatory to open an account on Bol.com
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
If you are interested in selling on http://bol.com as an “International Seller” from outside the Netherlands or Belgium, please contact email@example.com and ask for an International Business Developer to speak with. Please note that there are a few minimum requirements to sell on http://bol.com as an International seller. Learn more here.
Bol.com allows EAN Matching, i.e. if your products have already been created by the marketplace by another reseller, you don't need to send the "products" values usually required to create the product ad on this channel.
For these products:
- Category matching is not required.
- Make sure you have completed the following offers attributes:
- Internal Reference
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Bol channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Bol allows EAN Matching, i.e. if your products have already been created by the marketplace by another reseller, you don't need to send the "products" values usually required to create the product ad on this channel. Matching is done on the basis of the EAN code.
For these products:
- Categories Matching isn't required
- Regarding Attributes Matching, only offers fields have to be filled in:
- Interne referentie
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed. Other fields are optional but Bol recommends you to fill them in to improve your products visibility.
1. Set up special offers
It is currently not possible to manage promotions / sales on Bol.com via Lengow.
On Bol.com, only your selling price can be displayed via the "BundlePrice" attribute.
2. Delivery methods & costs
1. Delivery time
Bol.com does not need to know the shipping method that will be offered for your items but asks you to indicate the delivery time of the items via the "Deliverycode" attribute.
Maximum Delivery Time expected to the Netherlands and Belgium is 8 working days.
2. Delivery costs
Only free shipping is accepted for all products.
To manage your variations on Bol.com, fill in the "Productvariant ID Family Key" field with the parent ID of your products.
All products in a variation must be identical to each other, except for one or maximum two differentiating features, for example the color, size or material.
- Attribute "Condition": used to indicate the product state (new, moderate etc...).
If the Condition of the product is not NEW, then the Description attribute becomes mandatory as Bol.com needs a precise state description of the product.
- The Internal Reference field must contain unique values among your products (maximum 30 characters). You can use the EAN code of the product or your own product ID. This value will not be visible on the Bol.com website.
- In the "Stock – Managed By Retailer" field, BOL recommend selecting "no" in order to avoid out-of-stock orders, in case only one item remains and two orders are placed simultaneously.
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel:
Are there product variations in your catalogue? Check whether the parent products should be excluded or not in the step dedicated to variations.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to bol.
Get in touch with your Bol.com account manager if you have any questions about this process.
Launch the channel catalogue
Before the launch, make sure your Bol.com seller account is open.
After the first launch, two separate feeds will automatically be sent to Bol.com by API:
- Products: it allows the integration and creation of products. It is sent once a day.
- Offers: it allows the update of prices, stock... It is sent hourly.
When Bol.com receives the offers feed, the update is almost instantaneous on the site Bol.com.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports
to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed).
Integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Bol.com" > click on "Activity"
A common error on Bol.com is "Product could not be published because X products of the same batch have errors (the whole batch failed)".
Products are sent in batches from Lengow to Bol.com, and if an error is present on one product of a batch, the whole batch will be ignored.
Once you correct individual error messages, this general error will disappear.
Stop advertising / Delete a product
To stop advertising an offer on Bol, read general recommendations.
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on the channel website every 15 minutes.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed:
Here is the list of statuses corresponding to orders statuses in Lengow:
New orders are automatically accepted by Bol.com.Therefore, Bol.com orders appear directly in the "Waiting_shipment" status on Lengow.
- Waiting_shipment. The order has been accepted and is awaiting for shipment. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Confirm order shipment. Specify the tracking number to ship the order.
- Refuse the order.
- Shipped. The order has been shipped. At this stage, you cannot carry out any action.
- Cancelled. the order has been cancelled. At this stage, you cannot carry out any action.
- Partnerservice at firstname.lastname@example.org