Contact the marketplace to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on Maisons du Monde, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
To add the Maisons du Monde channel to your account, select the country "France", which allows you to publish your products in France and/or in Spain. Contact your Maisons du Monde account manager to know if you are eligible to sell in Spain.
Check out this step to know more about the multi-country settings.
Maisons du Monde allows EAN Matching, i.e. if your products have already been created by the marketplace by another reseller, you don't need to send the "products" values usually required to create the product ad on this channel.
When adding a new offer, the import process must identify the product associated with the offer.
There are several ways to match an offer with a product:
- Using a product unique identifier: EAN, ISBN, and so on.
- In the "product-id-type" field, enter "EAN" (or ISBN, or else).
- In the "product-id" field, enter the unique identifier value.
- Using your internal product SKU.
You must have previously sent your product SKU to the channel via the product import process. There are two ways to match the product with the offer:
- If your offer SKU is the same as your product SKU (which is different from the operator product SKU):
Enter the SKU value in the "sku" field and leave the "product-id" and "product-id-type" fields empty.
- If your offer SKU is not the same as your product SKU:
- In the "sku" field, enter your offer SKU.
- In the "product-id-type" field, enter "SHOP_SKU".
- In the "product-id" field, enter your product SKU value.
In addition to either methods above, make sure to fill in other mandatory "offer" fields (such as "state", "warranty", ...) to make it valide for the channel.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Maisons du Monde channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Maisons du Monde's using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Maisons du Monde account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory * and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Maisons du Monde recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
On the Lengow platform, specific products and offers attributes are available depending on the countries of publication:
- For your products data (title, description, etc.), use the attributes containing the country code corresponding to each publication country.
For example for the Spanish market, use the product attributes containing "es":
- "attr_name_es", etc.
- For your offers data (price, etc.), it depends if you're publishing your products in one or several countries:
- "discount-price", "discount-start-date" and "discount-end-date" for your promotions.
- If you're publishing your products in one country only (and you have one active channel in your Mirakl back-office), use these attributes:
- If you're publishing in both countries (and you have two active channels in your Mirakl back-office), you have to fill in the country-specific offers attributes containing "channel=XX":
- for France: "price[channel=FR]", and for promotions "discount-price[channel=FR]", "discount-start-date[channel=FR]" and "discount-end-date[channel=FR]".
- for Spain: "price[channel=ES]", and for promotions "discount-price[channel=ES]", "discount-start-date[channel=ES]" and "discount-end-date[channel=ES]".
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "price": strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "discount-price": discounted price of your product.
- "discount-start-date" (optional for promotion / mandatory for French sales): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- "discount-end-date" (optional for promotion / mandatory for French sales): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- promo : Complete with value "SALES_SUMMER_2021_ALL" for the French Sales period.
The deadline for sending your on sales data is June 16th 2021 for the Summer sales. Please contact your Maisons du Monde account manager for further information.
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by Maisons du Monde. Select delivery methods in your Maisons du Monde back office.
- Complete the "leadtime-to-ship" attribute to indicate the duration of your offer's shipment.
3. Variation values
To manage your variations, identify the "parent" products in your catalog by completing the "attr_variant_code_group" attribute and variation attributes like "attr-marketing-color" if you choose the color of your product.
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel:
Are there product variations in your catalogue? Check whether the parent products should be excluded or not in the step dedicated to variations.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
Mirakl_storeid : Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
Launch the channel catalogue
Before sending your optimised catalogue to the channel:
- Check that your channel online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your channel back office.
- Send your optimised catalogue to Maisons du Monde
Two distinct feeds are sent to the channel through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to the channel once a day. If your products are free from errors, they will be created on the channel and will appear online within 48 hours, after the offer feed has been sent.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to the channel every hours. When the channel receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on the channel website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed).
These reports list only items which were rejected by the channel. For each product in error, the channel specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "name of the channel" > click on "Activity"
- Your Channel Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Maisons du Monde account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Maisons du Monde, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your Maisons du Monde Mirakl back office, enter the value "delete" in the field "update_delete" in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Note: This channel updates stock quantities at 10 am and 3 pm. If you send the value "0" in the quantity field for a specific product, this product can not be ordered anymore but you may have to wait a few hours until the information "out of stock" appears on the product page.
Manage your Maisons du Monde orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves new or modified orders on the channel's website:
- Every 15 minutes
- Once a day for new orders made or amended in the last 5 days
2. Orders management
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Lengow/Mirakl orders Statuses
This marketplace uses common statuses of Mirakl orders.