Contact the marketplace to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To display your products on Carrefour FR, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required by Lengow.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Carrefour FR channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
We recommend defining a Segment within your product catalogue to only configure and send the products you want to publish on this channel.
Match your categories with Carrefour FR's using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Carrefour FR account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but the channel recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Special features for Carrefour FR:
Get compliant with anti-waste law (AGEC)
A new attribute is provided by Carrefour to enter the IDU of your products:
It will be coupled with the amount of the eco-tax to be filled in as well. Use the following format:
If the identifier has no value, you must indicate 0.00.
Ex : "Identifier1|3.00,Identifier2|0.0
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "price": strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "discount-price": discounted price of your product.
- "discount-start-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- "discount-end-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by the channel. Contact it to obtain the table of costs.
2.1 Delivery methods
Select delivery methods in your channel back office.
2.2 Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your channel account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
3. Variation values
This channel doesn't manage products variations and will create a separate product page for each product variation from your products catalogue.
For instance, there will be different product pages for a mobile phone available in different colours on the channel:
- One product sheet for the product X in black
- One product sheet for the product X in grey
- One product sheet for the product X in red
- One product sheet for the product X in blue
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel:
Are there product variations in your catalogue? Check whether the parent products should be excluded or not in the step dedicated to variations.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
Mirakl_storeid : Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
Launch the channel catalogue
Before sending your optimised catalogue to Carrefour FR:
- Check that your Carrefour FR online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your Carrefour FR back office.
Note: contact your Carrefour FR account manager if you have any question on this matter.
- Send your optimized catalogue to Carrefour FR
Two distinct feeds are sent to Carrefour FR through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to the channel once a day. If your products are free from errors, they will be created on the channel and will appear online within 48 hours, after the offer feed has been sent.
Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to the channel hourly. When the channel receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on the channel website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Carrefour FR. For each product in error, Carrefour FR specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Carrefour FR" > click on "Activity"
- Your Carrefour FR Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Carrefour FR account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Carrefour FR, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your Carrefour FR Mirakl back office, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Note: This channel updates stock quantities at 10 am and 3 pm. If you send the value "0" in the quantity field for a specific product, this product can not be ordered anymore but you may have to wait a few hours until the information "out of stock" appears on the product page.
Manage your Carrefour FR orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves new or modified orders on the channel's website:
- Every 15 minutes
- Once a day, for new orders made or amended in the last 5 days
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Statuses of Carrefour FR orders
This marketplace uses common statuses of Mirakl orders.
For new clients : firstname.lastname@example.org