To distribute your products on E.Leclerc, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a E.Leclerc channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with E.Leclerc's using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your E.Leclerc account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory * and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but E.Leclerc recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
The marketplace accepts "EAN Matching" which allows using the Lengow feed only to update the offers (price / quantity) on products already existing in Mirakl.
Special features for E.Leclerc:
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "price": strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "discount-price": discounted price of your product.
- "discount-start-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: YYYY/MM/DD
- "discount-end-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: YYYY/MM/DD
Sales: To find out the deadline for sending your on sales data, please contact your E.Leclerc account manager.
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by E.Leclerc. Select delivery methods in your E.Leclerc back office.
- Complete the "leadtime-to-ship" attribute to indicate the duration of your offer's shipment.
3. Variation values
To manage your variations, identify the "parent" products in your catalog by completing the "attr_variant_code_group" attribute and variation attributes like "attr-marketing-color" if you choose the color of your product.
- Also avoid any notion of variation in your titles.
Manage your Exclusions
In addition to the usual instructions for exclusions, you must exclude for E.Leclerc:
- "Parent products" if your products catalogue contains any, since E.Leclerc does not want to receive parent files.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to E.Leclerc.
Regarding the identifiers you have to complete:
Enter here your Mirakl API key.
To get it, go to your Mirakl back office, click on your e-mail address at the top right corner ("My account") and then on "API key".
If your API key changed, you also need to change it in your Lengow account.
Here is an example of an API key: b36a2665-109a-4135-a0f0-460d70568ca4.
Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
To find it, go to your Mirakl back office and click on "My account" > "Settings" (visible at the top of the page: identifiant: XXXX)
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to E.Leclerc:
- Check that your E.Leclerc online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your E.Leclerc back office.
Note: contact your E.Leclerc account manager if you have any question on this matter.
- Send your optimised catalogue to E.Leclerc
Two distinct feeds are sent to E.Leclerc through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to E.Leclerc once a day.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to E.Leclerc every hours.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by E.Leclerc. For each product in error, E.Leclerc specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "E.Leclerc" > click on "Activity"
- Your E.Leclerc Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your E.Leclerc account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on E.Leclerc, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your E.Leclerc Mirakl back office, enter the value "delete" in the field "update_delete" in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your E.Leclerc orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on E.Leclerc website every hour. Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
2. Orders management
Here is the list of E.Leclerc statuses corresponding to orders statuses in Lengow and the actions you can do:
- Waiting acceptance. You can either:
- Accept the order
- Refuse the order. Specify the reason for the cancellation to be able to refuse the order.
- Waiting shipment: the order is accepted and awaiting shipment. At this stage you can:
- Validate the shipment of the order. You must enter the package tracking number and the name of the carrier to confirm the shipment of the order.
- Cancel the order
- Shipped : the order is shipped
- Canceled: The order has been canceled. No more action possible