To distribute your products on Macif, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Macif channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Macif's using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Macif account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory * and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Macif recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Special features for Macif:
Macif requires a minimum of 6% discount for any product. Your products will then always be displayed as "on promotion".
- price: Promotional price
- crossed out price: Strikethrough price (original price before promotion, mandatory attribute)
2. Delivery methods
The delivery methods must be completed in a specific format:
Shipping_methode_name: [shipping_price_first_article /// shipping_price_second_article]
IMPORTANT: Only complete the shipping attribute with the delivery methods that are active in your Macif back-office. To enter more than one delivery method, separate them with a semicolon.
- TNT Express: [10 /// 3]
- TNT Express: [10 /// 3]; Colissimo: [5.60]
3. Variation values
To manage your combinations, identify the attributes to be completed by searching for the term "Combination" on your Matching Attributes page.
Here is the list of attributes to be completed:
- Combination Supplier Ref: "parent" products from your catalog
- Combination code: EAN code of the declined products
- Combination: indicate here the complete declination of the product. The expected format is: "the type of declination: its value" in the same attribute.
- Ex: "Color: $my_field_color", or "Size: $my_field_sizes"
Manage your Exclusions
In addition to the usual instructions for exclusions, you must exclude for Macif:
- "Parent products" if your products catalogue contains any, since Macif does not want to receive parent files.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to Macif.
Regarding the identifiers you have to complete:
- Wizaplace_key: Enter your Wizaplace API key here.
To collect it, go to your Wizaplace space.
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Macif:
- Check that your Macif online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your Macif back office.
Note: contact your Macif account manager if you have any question on this matter.
- Send your optimised catalogue to Macif
Two distinct feeds are sent to Macif through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to Macif once a day.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to Macif every hours.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Macif. For each product in error, Macif specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Macif" > click on "Activity"
- Your Macif Wizaplace back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Macif account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Macif, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your Macif Wizaplace back office, enter the value "delete" in the field "update_delete" in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your Macif orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on Macif website every hour. Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
2. Orders management
Here is the list of Macif statuses corresponding to orders statuses in Lengow and the actions you can do:
- Waiting acceptance. You can either:
- Accept the order
- Refuse the order. Specify the reason for the cancellation to be able to refuse the order.
- Waiting shipment: the order is accepted and awaiting shipment. At this stage you can:
- Validate the shipment of the order. You must enter the package tracking number and the name of the carrier to confirm the shipment of the order.
- Cancel the order
- Shipped : the order is shipped
- Canceled: The order has been canceled. No more action possible