Contact Maty to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on Maty, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Maty channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Maty's using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Maty account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but the channel recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Several photos are accepted, at least an image of 1200x1200 pixels is required. All images must be on a white background in .jpg format
The title of the product allows Maty to generate the url of the product sheet. Here are some recommendations for this attribute:
- Do not indicate the mention "bijou" (jewel) or "cadeau" (gift) in title
- Avoid special characters in the title: - &
1. Set up your special offers, sales, and Black Friday
1.1 Special offers
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "price": strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "discount-price": discounted price of your product.
- "discount-start-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- "discount-end-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
1.2 Sales and Black Friday
Sales: To find out the deadline for sending your on sales data, please contact your channel account manager.
Black Friday: To send to Maty your offers for Black Friday, please follow explanations above regarding special offers above.
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by the channel. Contact it to obtain the table of costs.
2.1 Delivery methods
Select delivery methods in your channel back office.
2.2 Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your channel account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
Note: Go to your Mirakl back office if you want to set up free shipping costs for all your products.
3. Variation values
Maty accepts and manages only size variations.
Valid for all categories offering a "taille-..." attribute (especially rings and bracelets). Other categories (such as "Collars" should be sent in single mode).
To manage your variations, fill in these fields in the category of products concerned:
- "variant-id": Common Fields attribute with the parent identifier of your products
- "Taille-": Field Category Contains the size of the product. Must be different for each product of the same variation
Contact your Maty account manager if you have any questions about this.
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel:
Are there product variations in your catalogue? Check whether the parent products should be excluded or not in the step dedicated to variations.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
Mirakl_storeid : Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
Launch the channel catalogue
Two distinct feeds are sent to the channel through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to the channel once a day. If your products are free from errors, they will be created on the channel and will appear online within 48 hours, after the offer feed has been sent.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to the channel every 4 hours. When the channel receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on the channel website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by the channel. For each product in error, the channel specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "name of the channel" > click on "Activity"
- Your Channel Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Maty account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To delete an offer from your Maty Mirakl back office, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Note: This channel updates stock quantities at 10 am and 3 pm. If you send the value "0" in the quantity field for a specific product, this product can not be ordered anymore but you may have to wait a few hours until the information "out of stock" appears on the product page.
Manage your Maty orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves new or modified orders on the channel's website:
- Every 15 minutes
- Once a day, for new orders made or amended in the last 5 days
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Lengow/Mirakl orders Statuses
This marketplace uses common statuses of Mirakl orders.