Only existing users of the AliExpress marketplace in Lengow have access to this channel.
Contact the marketplace to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To display your products on this marketplace, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
A good product page generally contains the following content:
1. Important description of the index parameters and functions
2. 5 or more pictures with details
3. After-sales services terms
Please make sure the content does not violate any intellectual property rights.
More info at the Attributes matching step!
If your products are already online on AliExpress, you will first need to unpublish them, in order to publish them via Lengow.
Before you start setting up this channel you first need to connect Lengow to your AliExpress shop. This action will enable Lengow to retrieve the categories of the channel you're allowed to sell your products in.
To publish your products in several countries, only add one AliExpress feed in Lengow. You'll then be able to publish in other countries directly in AliExpress. If you add several AliExpress feeds in Lengow, your orders may be duplicated.
Step 1: Configure your Options
Connect your Lengow feed to your AliExpress shop before starting the configuration of this channel.
This page will redirect you to AliExpress seller center. Follow the instructions on the page to establish connection between the two platforms.
Step 2: Matching your Categories
Following what's decided in your business contract with AliExpress, you are allowed by the channel to display your products in specific categories.
With the connection of your AliExpress shop to your Lengow feed (as seen in Step 1), you can find your categories at the Matching categories step.
Step 3: Complete Attributes Matching
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed to enable creation or update of your products.
Other fields are optional but the channel recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Here are some of the mandatory product attributes to complete in the Lengow structure for AliExpress:
- locale: The main language of the product. Ex: French
- product units type: Most common used types are "piece/pieces"
- sku info list > xxx OR sku info list > sku Attributes xxx: Some attributes are prefixed by "sku info list" in the common attributes or sub-categories. These attributes are mandatory or essential to correctly create products.
- inventory deduction strategy: To indicate when the inventory of a specific product will be deducted.
- By orders: the inventory is deducted just after the order is placed by customer.
- By payments: the stock is deducted after the payment is done successfully by the customer.
- image url list: Main image that represents the product. image_url_list_01 is mandatory. The URL should be accessible and there is a maximum of 6 pictures. The URL can point to a seller's server or to AliExpress photobank.
- title multiple language list: Enables you to create a title for your product. Several languages are possible.
- description multiple language list: Enables you to create a description for your product. Several languages are possible.
- Price configuration for multiple countries: Indicate prices per countries where you are willing to ship your products.
Set up your special offers/sales
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "sku info list > price" : original price of your product.
If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "sku info list > discount price": discounted price of your product.
Delivery method and costs
- shipping template id: (mandatory) After the merchant has created a shipping template in the Seller AliExpress the id can be obtained and completed in the Lengow structure. It is also called Freight Template in the AliExpress API.
- service template id: (mandatory) service policy id for returns & refund or local return service (the type of return warehouse), that has been set and obtained in the seller's background. By default the service template "returns & refund" is set. If you would like to use the default setting, pass "0" to this parameter. More info in AliExpress documentation.
- shipping preparation time: (mandatory) Refers to the preparation period of merchant before the package could be dispatched to the customer. Minimum:1
- Size_chart_id: merchant's size chart id, more used in the category of shoes and clothes. Not mandatory but recommended for shipping and returns. More info on AliExpress API documentation.
Complete the following attributes to set variations on your products:
- Parent ID
- sku info list > sku Attributes xxx (attributes generally found in your sub-categories, not common attributes)
- sku_info_list.inventory has to be populated for child AND parent products.
- sku_info_list.price has to be empty or 0 (zero)
Multiple language list attributes
- title multiple language list > locale: indicate the language off the new title
- title multiple language list > current language title: complete with the new title, in the selected language
- description multiple language list > locale : indicate the language of the new description
- description multiple language list > Description Module List > content type: only value available is "html". Select it. Please note that it's not mandatory to add an HTML description, your description can be simple.
- description multiple language list > Description Module List > content > content: Complete with your new description, in the language selected
User defined attribute list
- Attribue name: merchant's attribute name
- Attribute value: merchant's attribute value
Step 4: Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for the channel.
Step 5: Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Step 6: Launch the channel catalogue
- Product Feed: enables the update and creation of products. It is sent to the channel once a day.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc.
Monthly: Update your token
AliExpress' token expires every 30 days and AliExpress doesn't provide an automatic refresh for it.
You then have to manually re-authenticate every month to continue using the marketplace.
Make sure to refresh the token on time from your Lengow account before the token expires, otherwise the connexion between Lengow and your AliExpress account will be over. Products won't be updated and orders won't be retrieved anymore.
From your AliExpress feed in Lengow > "Settings" step
Generate a connexion to your Aliexpress account
1. Make sure the alert "When we encounter troubles with your catalogues or channels" is active on your profile.
2. Keep an eye on your Lengow Account / email box and execute the action when suggested!
Notifications & subscriptions
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed).
More info on Integration Reports in our dedicated guide.
Edit a product file
Check our usual guidelines to edit your data.
- Edit "product data"
- Edit "offer data".
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- If stock 0 is sent: product will be out of stock by AliExpress
- If product (child, simple) no longer present in the feed: it will be deleted from marketplace
- If all the children type of products are no longer present, the parent product is deleted with them.
More info in our dedicated guide!
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on the channel website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
Here is the list of Lengow statuses corresponding to AliExpress orders statuses:
- "new": [ "RISK_CONTROL" ]
- "waiting_shipment": [ "SELLER_PART_SEND_GOODS", "WAITING_SHIPMENT", "WAIT_SELLER_SEND_GOODS" ]
- "shipped": [ "SHIPPED", "WAIT_BUYER_ACCEPT_GOODS" ]
- "closed": [ "FINISH" ]
- ship the order (order must be at waiting_shipment status)
Ship action requires "carrier and "tracking_number" to be specified.