Contact But to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on this marketplace, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
But allows EAN Matching, i.e. if your products have already been created by the marketplace by another reseller, you don't need to send the "products" values usually required to create the product ad on this channel.
When adding a new offer, the import process must identify the product associated with the offer.
There are several ways to match an offer with a product :
- Using a product unique identifier: EAN, ISBN, and so on.
- In the "product-id-type" field, enter "EAN" (or ISBN, or else).
- In the "product-id" field, enter the unique identifier value.
- Using your internal product SKU.
You must have previously sent your product SKU to the channel via the product import process. There are two ways to match the product with the offer:
- If your offer SKU is the same as your product SKU (which is different from the operator product SKU):
Enter the SKU value in the "sku" field and leave the "product-id" and "product-id-type" fields empty.
- If your offer SKU is not the same as your product SKU:
- In the "sku" field, enter your offer SKU.
- In the "product-id-type" field, enter "SHOP_SKU".
- In the "product-id" field, enter your product SKU value.
In addition to either methods above, make sure to fill in other mandatory "offer" fields (such as "state", "warranty", ...) to make it valide for the channel.
Add a channel catalogue
Add But channel in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with But's using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your But account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but But recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Get compliant with anti-waste law (AGEC)
An attribute is provided by But to enter the IDU of your products:
It will be coupled with the amount of the eco-tax to be filled in as well. Use the following format:
If the producer has no value, you must indicate 0.00.
Ex : "Producer1|3.00,Producer2|0.00
This new attribute replaces the "D3E Amount" and "WEEE Amount" attributes. They will eventually be deleted.
More info on the anti-waste law in the dedicated article.
Some specifics for BUT:
Title must contain at least:
- sub-category of product
A request to create the brand must be send to BUT beforehand, otherwise it will not appear in Lengow
- product reference : commercial reference
Example: ACER Ordinateur portable 15,6" A315-33-C3QG Aspire
- The "poduct advantage" fields are strongly recommended (roduct_advantage1, product_advantage2, product_advantage3).
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- price: strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- discount-price: discounted price of your product.
- soldes: during the sales period only, this field is used to indicate if a product with a strikethrough price is on sale or not. By indicating the value "true", a "Sales" sticker will be displayed on the But.fr website. Enter "false" for products not on sale.
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by But. Contact But to obtain the table of costs.
Select delivery methods in your But back office.
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by But. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by But. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your But account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
Note: Go to your Mirakl back office if you want to set up free shipping costs for all your products.
3. Variation values
But doesn't manage products variations and will create a separate product page for each product variation from your products catalogue.
For instance, there will be different product pages for a mobile phone available in different colors on But:
- One product sheet for the product X in black
- One product sheet for the product X in grey
- One product sheet for the product X in red
4. July 2021 VAT legislation
In Lengow, fill in the shippingfrom attribute at the Attributes Matching step (create a Rule if needed) to specify shipping country per product or group of products.
Manage your Exclusions
There is no specific exclusions required by But, if you wish to exclude products follow our usual recommendations here.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
Mirakl_storeid : Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
Launch the channel catalogue
Before sending your optimised catalogue to But:
- Check that your But online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your But back office.
Note: contact your But account manager if you have any question on this matter.
Two distinct feeds are sent to the channel through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to the channel once a day. If your products are free from errors, they will be created on the channel and will appear online within 48 hours, after the offer feed has been sent.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to the channel hourly. When the channel receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on the channel website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by But. For each product in error, But specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "But" > click on "Activity"
- Your But Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your But account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on But, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your channel Mirakl back office, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves new or modified orders on the channel's website:
- Every 15 minutes
- Once a day, for new orders made or amended in the last 5 days
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Statuses of But orders
This marketplace uses common statuses of Mirakl orders.
Business Developer : BUT_MARKETPLACE_BIZDEV@but.fr
Product Catalogue manager : Nordine IRIOUT email@example.com
Jade OBAICKET firstname.lastname@example.org
Find here the latest changes/communications from the channel and what you have to do in Lengow:
- To sum up
On October 4th 2022, the field name of the "eco-contributions" attribute has been modified. If you were using this attribute, make sure to re-enter the corresponding value in this field.
- What you have to do in Lengow
At the Attributes Matching step, complete the "eco-contributions" attribute if it applies to your products. If this attribute is not completed, your products may no longer be displayed.