Connect Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) to your Lengow account to:
- Export and update your products catalogue in Lengow
- Manage orders from marketplaces
How to export the products catalogue?
SFCC allows to export your products catalogue to Lengow.
- Frequency: Once a day
- Format: File (XML or CSV) via SFTP
- Constraint: Fille maximum size: 200MB.
SFCC advises to do this export during non-peak hours, to avoid possible performance degradation and a bad user experience.
Your catalogue is larger than 200MB?
Please contact SFCC about it.
How to get marketplaces orders in SFCC?
The import of your orders registered on the market places on your site on SFCC is possible from time to time and manually.
Please contact SFCC for more information about it.
If you want to import marketplaces orders regularly and automatically into your processing system (ERP, ...), use Lengow API.
May I update orders from SFCC ?
It is possible to update the commands from SFCC through the implementation of a job (or job step) to update orders status:
- Frequency: every 5 minutes
- Format: REST API returning a collection in JSON format
- Constraint: Orders whose status must be updated must exist beforehand in SFCC
I'm changing from a third-party e-commerce solution to SFCC, how do I import my orders into SFCC?
"Manually" load the catalog in XML format in SFCC and contact the SFCC support who'll execute the import for you.
Source: Salesforce Commerce Cloud team