Contact the marketplace to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To display your products on this marketplace, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a channel channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
When adding a new offer, the import process must identify the product associated with the offer.
There are several ways to match an offer with a product :
- Using a product unique identifier: EAN, ISBN, and so on.
- In the "product-id-type" field, enter "EAN" (or ISBN, or else).
- In the "product-id" field, enter the unique identifier value.
- Using your internal product SKU.
- If your offer SKU is the same as your product SKU (which is different from the operator product SKU):
Enter the SKU value in the "sku" field and leave the "product-id" and "product-id-type" fields empty.
- If your offer SKU is not the same as your product SKU:
- In the "sku" field, enter your offer SKU.
- In the "product-id-type" field, enter "SHOP_SKU".
- In the "product-id" field, enter your product SKU value.
When updating an offer, Mirakl uses only the SKU field.
If the "product-id" and "product-id-type" fields are specified, the process checks that the corresponding product is the same as the one already assigned to the offer.
Match your categories using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your channel account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated.
- sku: Unique ID (can be your own value)
- product-id: EAN code of your product
- product-id-type: "EAN" value if you enter an EAN code in product-id field
Set Up for Portugal channel
On the Lengow platform, specific product attributes and offers are available depending on the country of publication.
- For Spain (title, description, etc.) remain unchanged.
- For Portugal (title, description, etc.) to be filled in contain the corresponding PT code.
PT specific attributes are now available: DescriptionPT, ProductTitlePT, ComercialColorIdPT, tax-detail-pt.
If you publish in only one country, follow the classic settings described in the "Set up your special offers/sales" section.
Dedicated ES/PT attributes are available if you publish your products on both Spain AND Portugal.
You must fill in the offer fields INIT for Spain and PT for Portugal.
- INIT for Spain
- PT for Portugal
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "price": strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "discount-price": discounted price of your product.
- "discount-start-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- "discount-end-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
To find out the deadline for sending your on sales data, please contact your channel account manager.
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by the channel. Contact it to obtain the table of costs.
2.1. Delivery methods
Select delivery methods in your channel back office.
2.2. Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your channel account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
It corresponds to the time (in days) necessary to prepare an order.
Lead time to ship can be useful for built-on-demand products which need to be built, prepared, and packaged before they are sent. In this case you can specify a lead time to ship of five days for example, so that the customer knows that it will take five days before you ship the order.
The default maximum lead time to ship is set to 45 days.
3. Variation values
You can manage variations for Venca in Lengow. Fill in the attribute below with your "parent" ID:
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel.
Are there product variations in your catalogue? Check whether the parent products should be excluded or not in the step dedicated to variations.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
- Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
- Regarding the identifiers you have to complete.
Enter here your Mirakl store identifier. More about Mirakl Authentication System
Launch the channel catalogue
Two distinct feeds are sent to the channel through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to the channel once a day.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to the channel every hour.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by the channel.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "name of the channel" > click on "Activity"
- Your Channel Mirakl back office
Edit a product file
Check our usual guidelines to edit your data.
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on the channel, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your channel Mirakl back office, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the "Attributes Matching".
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on the channel website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.