Contact the marketplace to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To display your products on this marketplace, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Check out this step to know more about the multi-country settings.
When adding a new offer, the import process must identify the product associated with the offer.
There are several ways to match an offer with a product :
- Using a product unique identifier: EAN, ISBN, and so on.
- In the "product-id-type" field, enter "EAN" (or ISBN, or else).
- In the "product-id" field, enter the unique identifier value.
- Using your internal product SKU.
You must have previously sent your product SKU to the channel via the product import process. There are two ways to match the product with the offer:
- If your offer SKU is the same as your product SKU (which is different from the operator product SKU):
Enter the SKU value in the "sku" field and leave the "product-id" and "product-id-type" fields empty.
- If your offer SKU is not the same as your product SKU:
- In the "sku" field, enter your offer SKU.
- In the "product-id-type" field, enter "SHOP_SKU".
- In the "product-id" field, enter your product SKU value.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your channel account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but the channel recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
- For your products data (title, description, etc.), use the attributes containing the country code corresponding to each publication country and language.
For example for the Spanish market, use the product attributes containing "es_ES":
- "longDescription-es_ES", etc.
- For your offers data (price, etc.), it depends if you're publishing your products in one or several countries:
- "discount-price", "discount-start-date" and "discount-end-date" for your promotions.
- "discount-price[channel=FR]", "discount-start-date[channel=FR]" and "discount-end-date[channel=FR]" for your promotions.
- If you're publishing your products in one country only (and you have one active channel in your Mirakl back-office), use these attributes:
- If you're publishing in several countries (and you have several active channels in your Mirakl back-office), you have to fill in the offers attributes specific to each country, containing "channel=XX".
Example for the French market, fill in these attributes:
- use other catalogues as additional sources to the main catalogue.
- create a global catalogue containing your data for all countries, for example through a reprocessing (chargeable if done by Lengow).
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "price": strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "discount-price": discounted price of your product.
- "discount-start-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- "discount-end-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by the channel. Contact it to obtain the table of costs.
1. Delivery methods
Select delivery methods in your channel back office.
2. Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your channel account manager to obtain the list of authorized values).
It corresponds to the time (in days) necessary to prepare an order.
Lead time to ship can be useful for built-on-demand products which need to be built, prepared, and packaged before they are sent. In this case you can specify a lead time to ship of five days for example, so that the customer knows that it will take five days before you ship the order.
The default maximum lead time to ship is set to 45 days.
3. Variation values
Manage products variations and will create a separate product page for each product variation from your products catalogue.
For instance, there will be different product pages for a mobile phone available in different colours on the channel:
- One product sheet for the product X in black
- One product sheet for the product X in grey
- One product sheet for the product X in red
- One product sheet for the product X in blue
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel.
Are there product variations in your catalogue? Check whether the parent products should be excluded or not in the step dedicated to variations.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
Mirakl_storeid : Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
Launch the channel catalogue
Two distinct feeds are sent to the channel through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to the channel once a day.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc.
It is sent to the channel every hour .
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports
to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by the channel.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "name of the channel" > click on "Activity"
- Your Channel Mirakl back office
Edit a product file
Check our usual guidelines to edit your data.
- Edit "product data"
- Edit "offer data" : Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out(the frequency is indicated at the "Launch the channel catalogue" step).
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on the channel, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your channel Mirakl back office, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the "Attributes Matching".
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on on Decathlon's website every 15 minutes on one day, and once a day on the last 5 days.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Lengow/Mirakl orders Statuses
This marketplace uses common statuses of Mirakl orders.
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
Here is the list of Lengow statuses corresponding to Decathlon orders statuses:
- "new": [ "STAGING" ]
- "waiting_acceptance": [ "WAITING_ACCEPTANCE" ]
- "accepted": [ "WAITING_DEBIT", "WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT" ]
- "waiting_shipment": [ "SHIPPING" ]
- "shipped": [ "SHIPPED" ]
- "refused": [ "REFUSED" ]
- "closed": [ "CLOSED", "RECEIVED" ]
- "canceled": [ "CANCELED" ]
- "refunding": [ "WAITING_REFUND", "WAITING_REFUND_PAYMENT" ]
- "refunded": [ "REFUNDED" ]
- ship the order (order must be at waiting_shipment status)
Ship action requires "tracking_number" to be specified.
If you're using a carrier unregistered by Mirakl, you can enter a "tracking_url". When the carrier is registered by Mirakl, this information is computed automatically.
- refund (order must be at shipped status)
Refund action requires "reason" to be specified from the valid values accepted by the channel.
If "Fulfillment" feature is made available by the marketplace, information will be automatically retrieved as specified in the "Lengow & Fulfillment" guide, "Orders Import" step.