(formerly known as Real.de)
Contact the marketplace to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To display your products on this marketplace, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Kaufland.de allows EAN Matching, i.e. if your products have already been created by the marketplace by another reseller, you don't need to send the "products" values usually required to create the product ad on this channel. Matching is done on the basis of the EAN code.
For these products, contact your Kaufland.de account manager to know which data you have to send.
- Categories Matching isn't required
- Regarding Attributes Matching, only offers fields have to be filled in:
- Delivery method and costs attributes
Add a channel catalogue
Add a channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your channel account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but the channel recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
price: (mandatory) The price of the item in euro cents (for example 499 instead of 4,99).
price_cs: the price of the item in euros separated by commas (for example 12,99).
If the "price" attribute AND the "price_cs" attribute contain values, Kaufland.de will only use the values of the "price" attribute.
list price: recommended retail price
minimum_price: Price of the "automatic lowest price" Kaufland.de option in euro cents (minimum price you want to offer, for example 499 for € 4,99)
minimum_price_cs: Price of the Kaufland.de option "automatic lowest price" in euros separated by commas (for example 499 for 4,99 €)
If the "minimum_price" attribute AND the "minimum_price_cs" attribute contain values, Kaufland.de will only use the values of the "minimum_price" attribute.
2. Delivery method and costs
You can specify the shipping group that you want to apply for your offers within the "shipping_group" attribute. Please note that you need to create and configure your shipping groups in your Kaufland.de seller account first.
Contact your Kaufland.de account manager if you need further information about this.
3. Variation values
K aufland.de accepts variation settings. But it is not possible to set variations from the Lengow platform.
Kaufland.de asks that your variations be set directly from the Kaufland.de back office.
4. July 2021 VAT legislation - Get compliant!
Complete the "warehouse" field in the Attributes Matching, if your are affected (please refer to the field description in Lengow).
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel:
Are there product variations in your catalogue? Check whether the parent products should be excluded or not in the step dedicated to variations.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
- Secret key: To retrieve it, log in your Kaufland.de seller account, go to the "API" tab and then to "Händlereinstellungen" > "Shop Einstellungen". Click on the "Zugangsdaten neu generieren" button if you haven't generated a key yet.
- Client key: To retrieve it, log in your Kaufland.de seller account, go to the "API" tab and then to "Händlereinstellungen" > "Shop Einstellungen". Click on the "Zugangsdaten neu generieren" button if you haven't generated a key yet.
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Kaufland.de, check that your Kaufland.de seller store has been created.
- Send your optimised catalogue to Kaufland.de.
Two distinct feeds are sent to Kaufland.de through API:
- Product Feed: enables products integration and creation. It is sent to Kaufland.de once a day around 1 am. If your products are free from errors, they will be created on Kaufland.de.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to Kaufland.de every 4 hours.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports generated by Kaufland.de are not to available in Lengow. You must log in your Kaufland.de seller account to check them. This will allow you to verify that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed).
Edit a product file
- To stop advertising an offer on Kaufland.de, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your Kaufland.de seller account, go to "Meine Angebote" > "Angebote manuell verwalten", select the offers you want to delete and click on "Löschen".
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on the channel, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your channel Mirakl back office, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the "Attributes Matching".
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on the channel website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
New orders are automatically accepted by Kaufland.de. Therefore, Kaufland.de orders appear directly in the "Waiting_shipment" status on Lengow.
- Waiting_shipment. The order has been accepted and is awaiting for shipment. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Confirm order shipment. Specify the tracking number and carrier name to ship the order.
- Cancel the order. Specify the cancel reason.
- Make a refund (see next step).
- Shipped. The order has been shipped. At this stage, you can make a refund (see next step).
- Canceled. the order has been cancelled. At this stage, you can make a refund (see next step).