Contact the marketplace to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To display your products on this marketplace, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
The marketplace accepts "EAN Matching" which allows using the Lengow feed only to update the offers (price / quantity) on products already existing in Mirakl.
- Make be sure to fill in the "EAN" attribute and all attributes indicating "Champ du flux offre" in their description in Lengow (= Field from offers feed).
Add a channel catalogue
Add a channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your channel account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but the channel recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "price": strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "discount-price": discounted price of your product.
- "discount-start-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- "discount-end-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by E.Leclerc. Select delivery methods in your E.Leclerc back office.
- Complete the "leadtime-to-ship" attribute to indicate the duration of your offer's shipment.
3. Variation values
To manage your variations, identify the "parent" products in your catalog by completing the "attr_variant_code_group" attribute and variation attributes like "attr-marketing-color" if you choose the color of your product.
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel:
Are there product variations in your catalogue? Check whether the parent products should be excluded or not in the step dedicated to variations.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
- Regarding the identifiers you have to complete:
Mirakl_storeid : Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
Launch the channel catalogue
Two distinct feeds are sent to the channel through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to the channel once a day.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc.
It is sent to the channel every hour .
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports
to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by E.Leclerc. For each product in error, E.Leclerc specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "E.Leclerc" > click on "Activity"
- Your E.Leclerc Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
Check our usual guidelines to edit your data.
- Edit "product data"
- Edit "offer data" : Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out(the frequency is indicated at the "Launch the channel catalogue" step).
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on the channel, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your channel Mirakl back-office, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the "Attributes Matching" section.
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on the channel website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Lengow/Mirakl orders Statuses
This marketplace uses common statuses of Mirakl orders.