Contact the marketplace to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To display your products on this marketplace, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required by Lengow.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
We recommend defining a Segment within your product catalogue to only configure and send the products you want to publish on this channel.
Manor channel is made available in 4 languages into Lengow to ease your setting steps (in English, French, German and Italian). They all aim to display your products on manor.ch.
You only have to choose one of them, the one using the language that is easier for you to use, in order to understand Manor's categories listing and attributes requested by Manor.
Each channel will send data the same way. They all include the same attributes.
Please note, that products attributes (such as title, description, ...) would have to be sent to Manor in French, German and Italian in order to be displayed on the three versions of manor.ch.
If you don't have these fields in your catalogue, you can use the Additional Sources feature in Lengow to add them to your products catalogue.
Manor allows EAN Matching, i.e. if your products have already been created by the marketplace by another reseller, you don't need to send the "products" values usually required to create the product ad on this channel. Matching is done on the basis of the EAN code.
For these products:
- Categories Matching isn't required
- Regarding Attributes Matching, only offers fields have to be filled in:
- (waiting for details)
Match your categories using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your channel account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but the channel recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "price": strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "discount-price": discounted price of your product.
- "discount-start-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- "discount-end-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by the channel. Contact it to obtain the table of costs.
2.1 Delivery methods
Select delivery methods in your channel back office.
2.2 Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your channel account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
3. Variation values
This channel manage products variations
- Fill in the parent id in the "Code Parent" attribute.
- Refer to the definition of the attributes to know if they are mandatory for the variation on the category you are reviewing.
Eliminate the notion of variation in the titles of your products.
For a set of products attached to the same parent product, Manor will use the title of a product variation as the title of the product
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel:
Are there product variations in your catalogue? Check whether the parent products should be excluded or not in the step dedicated to variations.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
- Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
- Regarding the identifiers you have to complete:
- Mirakl_storeid : Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
Launch the channel catalogue
Before sending your optimised catalogue to the channel:
- Check that your channel online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your channel back office.
Note: contact your channel account manager if you have any question on this matter.
- Send your optimised catalogue to the channel
Two distinct feeds are sent to the channel through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to the channel once a day. If your products are free from errors, they will be created on the channel and will appear online within 48 hours, after the offer feed has been sent.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to the channel hourly. When the channel receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on the channel website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by the channel. For each product in error, the channel specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "name of the channel" > click on "Activity"
- Your Channel Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
Check our usual guidelines to edit your data.
- Edit "product data" : Contact your channel account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data" : Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on the channel, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your channel Mirakl back office, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the"Attributes Matching".
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on the channel website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Lengow/Mirakl orders Statuses
This marketplace uses common statuses of Mirakl orders.
Note about language in the Orders API:
- Manor specifies the final customer's language in the order's API information, in the 'locale' field.
Example: 'locale': 'de_DE'
- Manor provides all orders information in German (title, category, etc.), no matter which language is provided for your products via Lengow.