Import products from a plugin
Use this import method if your product catalogue comes from a CMS such as Magento, Prestashop, Shopify, Shopware or WooCommerce.
Installing the Lengow plugin on your CMS will establish its connection to Lengow.
Lengow tips - Valid for all Lengow plugins
✅ Before any install or update of the Lengow Plugin in your back office, make sure you:
- Test the plugin on a pre-production environment if possible
- Install/update the plugin only at a suitable time for your company (avoid rush of sales for example ...).
- If you have made changes on your current version of the Lengow plugin (overrides), make sure you have a back-up of these changes before updating the plugin.
Note for Magento: Use preferably the installation through “Magento Connect”to update properly your plugin.
✅ Only Ship and cancel actions are possible with the Lengow plugin.
It's not possible to send a "refund" action even if the marketplace allows it. You should do this action directly from Lengow or using our API
✅ Actions sent on an order through the Lengow plugin are valid for the entire order.
It's not possible to send an action on a specific product if the order contains more than one product. (no action per line possible, use the Lengow API to do so)
Procedure (From your CMS access) - New version
If you connect Shopify to your Lengow account today, check out the previous procedure which is currently the one valid for it. * * *
- Add the Lengow plugin to your CMS, then open it.
- If you have not yet created a Lengow account, click on the "Sign up for free" link. Then follow the different steps required by the system and don't forget to activate your account.
- Otherwise click on "Connect my Cms with Lengow" and fill in Lengow API Identifiers (access token and secret). You will find these information in your settings account, under the "A.P.I" section.
- Once connected to Lengow, a screen is automatically displayed confirming the installation of the plugin
- If you already have import catalogues in Lengow, an intermediate screen will ask you to link these catalogues to the shops in your CMS. This catalogue matching will allow you to send the marketplaces orders to the right shops in your CMS.
- Then, proceed to the CMS Catalog import from Lengow.
Choose which store to import
Select your import settings in Lengow
- out_of_stock: import products without stock from your CMS.
- inactive: import inactive products.
- variation: import product variations, or parent products only.
- product_type: import specific types of products.
- selection: import a selection of products made in the plugin.
- language: import product data in the selected language.
- currency: import your catalogue in a specific currency.