Contact the marketplace to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To display your products on this marketplace, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Colizey allows the EAN Matching based on gtin attribute.
In Lengow, make sure to provide required offers attributes along with gtin attribute.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
"Categories Matching" is not required.
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your channel account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but the channel recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following attributes:
- price_vat_inc: Final price (discounted price) including VAT. Complete with standard price if no promotions.
- original_price_vat_inc: Starting price (barred price) including VAT. Leave blank if no promotion.
2. Delivery method and costs
The delivery methods are to be set in your Colizey account.
You can complete the following attribute to set a shipping price:
3. Variation values
You can display products with size and color variation on Colizey.
Manage your Exclusions
No particular exclusion is needed for this channel. All kind of products can be sent out.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Regarding the identifiers you have to complete:
- api_key: This token can be found from your Colizey seller account.
Find out more about options before sending your products.
Launch the channel catalogue
Your products are sent to the channel through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products and offers. It is sent to the channel every hour.
Read Integration Reports
No integration reports at the moment in Lengow.
Check your Colizey seller account or contact our Support team to have some guidance on your settings.
Edit a product file
Check our usual guidelines to edit your data.
- Edit "product data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
To unpublish an offer or delete it enter a "0" quantity. Once unpublished on the channel, remove it from your catalogue.
Read our recommendations.
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves new or modified orders on the channel's website:
- Every 15 minutes
- Once a day, for new orders made or amended in the last 5 days
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
Here is the list of Lengow statuses corresponding to the marketplace orders statuses:
- "new": [ "L0", "O0" ]
- "waiting_acceptance": [ "L1", "O1" ]
- "waiting_shipment": [ "L2", "O2"]
- "shipped": [ "L5", "O3" ]
- "canceled": [ "L7", "L8", "O6" ]
- "refunded": [ "L4", "L6", "refunded" ]
- accept or refuse (order must be at waiting_acceptance status)
- ship (order must be at waiting_shipment status)
Ship action requires "tracking_url" and "tracking_number" to be specified.
- cancel (order can be waiting_acceptance, waiting_shipment, shipped status)
- refund (order can be at "waiting_shipment", "shipped" status)
To open a seller account on Colizey go to: https://colizey.fr/devenir-vendeur