Contact the marketplace to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To display your products on this marketplace, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Only sellers with German headquarters + VAT number are allowed to use this marketplace. More info here.
No EAN Matching
Otto doesn't allow EAN Matching, meaning that it's not possible from Lengow to link your offers to product pages already existing on this channel.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your channel account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but the channel recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Energieeffizienzklasse: this field is expecting a unit scale (a value from A to G)
1. Set up your special offers/sales
Otto requests currency and VAT information for every standard price you send.
Complete the following mandatory attributes in Lengow for standard prices:
- pricing.standardPrice.amount: standard price, use decimal point to express cents. Ex: 10.50
- pricing.standardPrice.currency: The currency of your price expressed as a shortcut according to ISO 4217. Ex: EUR
- pricing.vat: The value added tax that is included in the sales price, currently FULL or REDUCED
- pricing.sale.salePrice.amount: Discount price, use decimal point to express cents. Ex: 5.50
- pricing.sale.salePrice.currency: The currency of your price expressed as a shortcut according to ISO 4217. Ex: EUR
- pricing.sale.startDate: The start date for the discount offer. Ex: 2019-10-19T10:00:15.000+0100
- pricing.sale.endDate: The end date for the discount offer. Ex: 2019-10-19T10:00:15.000+0100
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by the channel. Contact it to obtain the table of costs.
1. Delivery methods
Select delivery methods in your channel back office.
2. Shipping costs
The following Otto delivery attributes must be completed in Lengow:
The different possible values are:
- PARCEL: package with return label (a return tracking number is mandatory for this type of delivery)
- FORWARDER_PREFERREDLOCATION: relais_colis (contact Otto for specific elements)
- FORWARDER_CURBSIDE: Pick-up service, order retrievement in the shop or from the car. (See Otto for details of this delivery method)
The delivery time in days, with allowed values from 1 to 999.
3. Variation values
Otto accepts variation settings. But it is not possible to set variations from the Lengow platform.
- Otto asks that your variations be set directly from the Otto back office.