✅ The Lengow Plugin is compatible with the versions from 6.2.x to 6.4.x of Shopware 6.
> Get the Lengow plugin for Shopware 6 here!
> Make sure to read our advice and warning about the plugin
Shopware 6 changelogs are available here.
Installing the Lengow Plugin
1/ Install the Lengow plugin in Shopware
- Click on Settings > System > Plugin
Download our plugin
Activate the plugin by running the following commands in the root folder of your Shopware site 6:
./bin/console plugin:install --activate --clearCache LengowConnector
- Click on Orders > Lengow menu and log in with your Lengow credentials
- Once connected to Lengow, a screen is automatically displayed confirming the installation of the module
Connection steps are detailed here! (see image 1)
Once the connection is made, click on the sidebar on "Lengow". You should see:
- an access to the products you export to the Lengow platform
- an access to orders imported from Lengow
- the main settings (image 2)
- a Help Center access and contact to our Support Team
Updating your plugin version
Prerequisite: Get the new version of the Lengow plugin, zip file. (see info point below).
You do not need to uninstall the old version of the plugin and it is not recommended.
STEP 1: Install the new plugin version
- Go to Settings > System > Plugin
- Click on "Upload plugin"
- Select the new Lengow version file (.zip)
STEP 2: Check the plugin version
- Check that the "Activated" button is checked.
- We recommend you to empty the cache after this operation, you can do it from Settings > System > Cache & indexes > Clear Cache
- Check the version of Lengow plugin has correctly changed by going to any page and looking at the footer.
If you are unable to access this pop-up, request the latest version of the plugin from our support team.
Manage your products
In this tab you can activate product selection.
- Select the products to export to your Lengow acount.
- Edit your products values (title, description, price...). see image2
Manage your orders
In this tab find all your orders with information regarding:
- orders with errors
- orders waiting for shipment
- the date of the last synchronisation
- Orders are only imported only once their status has become "Waiting for shipment".
- As the import of order in the Lengow plugin causes a decrement of the stock on the product ordered, no import is made at the status "canceled" and "refunded".
- Once the order is imported, it will no longer be synchronized with the plugin.