Installing the Lengow Plugin
1/ Install the Lengow plugin in Shopware
- Click on Settings > System > Plugin
- type "Lengow" in the search bar
- install the Lengow plugin
Connection steps are detailed here! (see image 1)
Once the connection is made, click on the sidebar on "Lengow". You should see:
Updating your plugin version
Prerequisite: Get the new version of the Lengow plugin, zip file. (see info point below).
You do not need to uninstall the old version of the plugin and it is not recommended.
STEP 1: Install the new plugin version
- Go to Settings > System > Plugin
- Click on "Upload plugin"
- Select the new Lengow version file (.zip)
STEP 2: Check the plugin version
- Check that the "Activated" button is checked.
- We recommend you to empty the cache after this operation, you can do it from Settings > System > Cache & indexes > Clear Cache
- Check the version of Lengow plugin has correctly changed by going to any page and looking at the footer.
If you are unable to access this pop-up, request the latest version of the plugin from our support team.
Manage your products
In this tab you can activate product selection.
- Select the products to export to your Lengow acount.
- Edit your products values (title, description, price...). see image2
Manage your orders
In this tab find all your orders with information regarding:
- orders with errors
- orders waiting for shipment
- the date of the last synchronisation