Here are some tips to prepare your French sales on this marketplace.
Galeries Lafayette offers 3 commercial operations:
- Avant-Première SOLDES (promotions before French Sales operation): from June 10th 2022 until June 21st 2022
- SOLDES (French Sales): from June 22nd until July 19th 2022 (included)
- Petits Prix (promotions after French Sales operation): to be confirmed - planned from July 18th to 31st.
In order to participate in these operations, the following criteria has to be met:
- At least -20% discount (visible from your crossed out prices).
- Only Spring/Summer 2022 and "intemporels" collections are accepted.
Please notify your account manager once your settings are completed.
It is possible to add products during the operation. To do so, please send the marketplace a list of EANs to be added as soon as necessary.
EAN listings for each operation must be sent as soon as possible.
- AVP Soldes : You have until Wednesday, June 8th 2022 to send your listing and make your settings.
- Soldes : You have until Monday, June 20th 2022 to send your listing and make your settings.
- Petits Prix : To be confirmed. You usually have to confirm by return email what you want to do:
- Use the same listing as the Sales operation.
- Send a new specific listing for the Petits Prix
Operation 1: "Avant-Premières Soldes" (private sales)
This operation is dedicated only to customers with a galerieslafayette.com account.
- "price[channel=VP]" : the regular price which will be crossed out
- "discount-start-date[channel=VP]": start date, format: yyyy-mm-dd
- "discount-end-date[channel=VP]": end date, format: yyyy-mm-dd
- "discount-price[channel=VP]": the discounted price
- "code-manifestation": S5697
Operation 2: "French SALES"
- "Price": i.e. the regular price which will be crossed out
- "Discount-start-date": 2021-06-22
- "Discount-end-date": 2021-07-19
- "Discount-price": i.e. the discounted price
- "code-manifestation": S5692
Operation 3: "Petits Prix"
The configuration of Petit Prix items will require filling in the following 4 attributes in Lengow:
- "Price": the regular price which will be crossed out
- "Discount-start-date": format yyyy-mm-dd
- "Discount-end-date": format yyyy-mm-dd
- "Discount-price": the discounted price
- "code-manifestation": contact the channel to obtain it.
Law about sales
From 28th May 2022, any price reduction must indicate the previous price applied by the seller before the
price reduction is applied.
The previous price is the lowest price applied by the seller to all consumers during the last thirty days
before the price reduction is applied.
You can find more details on this regulation in Article L 121-1-1 of the French Consumer Code.
We don't proceed to any injection of values on demand (via csv file), we had too many side effects at the end of the sale periods (wrong price, sales prices exported when the sales are over…) causing too many errors. This requires you to go through a specific field in your raw field or through optimisations in Lengow (Rules).