API / From previous to new Lengow platform
New Lengow platform, new Lengow API!
In order to allow you to switch your marketplace feeds progressively from previous to new Lengow platform without interrupting the distribution of your products on the channels not switched yet / already switched, Lengow provides you with a brand new Lengow API.
In the meanwhile, orders from channels remaining on the previous platform will be retrieved through the previous API.
- You were using the Lengow API to manage your orders on the previous platform
What to do?
Previous and new Lengow API are different, therefore new developments are required from your side.
Please refer to documentation below to set up the connection between your ecommerce backoffice and Lengow API for the new platform.
Need a reminder about why use the Lengow API? Read the guide!
- By default, in the new platform, Lengow retrieves orders created or updated in the last 5 days.
- If the marketplace feed is active in both previous and new platform at the same time, orders will be imported in both API from both platforms.
Along with the API connection...
... please read through these different subjects (buttons below):
- Demo environnement
- Automatic order acceptance
- When to stop using the previous Lengow API? (paragraph below)
When to stop using the previous Lengow API