To display your products on this marketplace, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
To add the Yoox channel to your account, select the country "Italy", which allows you to publish your products in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belgium, Luxembourg, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Sweden, Spain, France, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Malta, Slovenia and/or Portugal.
Check out this step to know more about the multi-country settings.
When adding a new offer, the import process must identify the product associated with the offer.
There are several ways to match an offer with a product :
- Using a product unique identifier: EAN, ISBN, and so on.
- In the "product-id-type" field, enter "EAN" (or ISBN, or else).
- In the "product-id" field, enter the unique identifier value.
- Using your internal product SKU.
You must have previously sent your product SKU to the channel via the product import process. There are two ways to match the product with the offer:
- If your offer SKU is the same as your product SKU (which is different from the operator product SKU):
Enter the SKU value in the "sku" field and leave the "product-id" and "product-id-type" fields empty.
- If your offer SKU is not the same as your product SKU:
- In the "sku" field, enter your offer SKU.
- In the "product-id-type" field, enter "SHOP_SKU".
- In the "product-id" field, enter your product SKU value.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your channel account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but the channel recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
1. Multi-country settings
In Lengow, the offers attributes to fill in depend on the country of publication:
- If you're publishing your products in one country/region (and you have one active channel in your Mirakl back-office), use these attributes:
- "discount-price", "discount-start-date" and "discount-end-date" for your promotions.
- If you're publishing in several countries (and you have several active channels in your Mirakl back-office), you have to fill in the offers attributes specific to each activated country, containing "channel=XX".
Example for the Eastern Europe region (EEU = Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania), fill in these attributes:
- "discount-price[channel=EEU]", "discount-start-date[channel=EEU]" and "discount-end-date[channel=EEU]" for your promotions.
- Once the product has been sent, you can no longer change the size, color, brand and variant group code. If you want to change these fields, please contact the marketplace.
Note: If you're publishing in several countries but you don't have your product descriptions in all languages, Yoox recommends matching your "Brand" field in these "Item Description" attributes (FR, ES, etc.).
- use other catalogues as additional sources to the main catalogue.
- create a global catalogue containing your data for all countries, for example through a reprocessing (chargeable if done by Lengow).
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "price": strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "discount-price": discounted price of your product.
- "discount-start-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- "discount-end-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
To find out the deadline for sending your on sales data, please contact your channel account manager.
3. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by the channel. Contact it to obtain the table of costs.
3.1. Delivery methods
Select delivery methods in your channel back office.
3.2. Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your channel account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
It corresponds to the time (in days) necessary to prepare an order.
Lead time to ship can be useful for built-on-demand products which need to be built, prepared, and packaged before they are sent. In this case you can specify a lead time to ship of five days for example, so that the customer knows that it will take five days before you ship the order.
The default maximum lead time to ship is set to 45 days.
Go to your Mirakl back office if you want to set up free shipping costs for all your products.
4. Variation values
You can configure your product variations in Lengow.
Complete the attribute below with your product's "parent" identifier:
Note: The parent identifier is the common ID that groups all the variants of a product.
At least two images are required : Packshot images (a least one mandatory) and model images.
Photo format: .jpg
- Background colour: white only
Min dimensions: 1000 x 1334 px
Min resolution: 72 dpi (suggested 96 dpi)
Note : A light grey can be also used for packshot images (but the first packshot image must always have a white background). Other background colours can be accepted subject to YOOX approval.
- Photo format: .jpg
- Background colour: White or light grey*
- Min dimensions: - white background: 1000 x 1334 px, -light grey/other background: 1571 x 2000 px
- Min resolution: 72 dpi (suggested 96 dpi)
6. Other specificities
The product title visible by clients on the Yoox website is the one entered in the "Model Title" field. As this is a model name, it cannot contain any mention of size or color.
Yoox requests the size of all products to be provided. It is mandatory to fill in information for one size class, even for categories which do not have sizes. In such a case (for hi-tech products, for example), select the value "...".
There are different size classes based on gender (e.g. Woman size class for woman shoes) and on sizing system (e.g. US Woman for Nike Woman shoes): it is required to select one size class only.
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
Mirakl_storeid : Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
Launch the channel catalogue
Two distinct feeds are sent to the channel through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to the channel once a day.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc.
It is sent to the channel every hour .
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports
to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by the channel.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "name of the channel" > click on "Activity"
- Your Channel Mirakl back office
Edit a product file
Check our usual guidelines to edit your data.
- Edit "product data"
- Edit "offer data" : Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out(the frequency is indicated at the "Launch the channel catalogue" step).
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To unpublish an offer from your channel Mirakl back office, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the "Attributes Matching".
- Only Yoox can delete the offer from your backoffice. Please contact your Yoox account manager to realise this action.
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on on Yoox's website every 15 minutes on one day, and once a day over the last 5 days.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
To cancel an order please contact your account manager directly.
3. Lengow/Mirakl orders Statuses
This marketplace uses common statuses of Mirakl orders.
Please copy Ludovica Brambilla (Head of Seller Acquisition - firstname.lastname@example.org) in on any email.