Contact the marketplace to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To display your products on this marketplace, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Petch allows EAN Matching, i.e. if your products have already been created on the marketplace by another reseller, you don't need to send the "products" values usually required to create the product ad on this channel. Matching is done based on the EAN code.
For these products, make sure to indicate the EAN of your products in the "code" attribute.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your channel account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but the channel recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
No category mapping is needed on Petch, as the channel manages the categorization. However, you can use the "category_merchant" field if you wish to indicate your category to Petch.
To set up special offers/sales in Lengow, fill in the following fields:
- "crossed_out_price": strike-through price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be empty.
- "price": discounted price of your product. If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
To find out the deadline for sending your on sales data, please contact your channel account manager.
2. Delivery method and costs
In your Petch back-office, make sure your carriers are activated.
In Lengow, you can fill in a set of shipping attributes for each carrier. Click on "Add shipping field" to add a new carrier (up to 10).
Complete the following attributes to set your shipping options for each carrier:
- "name" (mandatory): carrier_code of the carrier. Petch provides the list of carrier codes on this page.
- "time" (mandatory): shipping time in days (including the preparation time), formatted with a # sign as range indicator. Examples: To set a shipping time of 3 to 5 days, enter "3#5"; To set a shipping time of 2 days, enter "2#2".
- "first_rate" (mandatory): shipping cost for one product with this carrier.
- "next_rate" (optional): shipping cost for an additional product. If you don't enter a "next_rate", the shipping of additional products will be free.
- "carriage_paid_threshold" (optional): free shipping over this amount.
3. Variation values
You can configure your product combinations in Lengow.
Complete the attribute below with the product "parent" identifier:
This channel doesn't manage products variations and will create a separate product page for each product variation from your products catalogue.
For instance, there will be different product pages for a mobile phone available in different colours on the channel:
- One product sheet for the product X in black
- One product sheet for the product X in grey
- One product sheet for the product X in red
- One product sheet for the product X in blue
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Note: The Feed preview contains duplicate data and generates a display problem with the channel. Some fields will appear as identical in the preview, please ignore them.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
Your Petch API key must be filled in at this step.
You will find this API key in your Petch back-office, in the shop settings.
Launch the channel catalogue
Send the URL of your optimised catalogue to Petch, which will take care of recovering the data from your product catalog.
Contact Petch to define the update frequency.
Read Integration Reports
Contact Petch to know if any of your products are in error.
Edit a product file
Check our usual guidelines to edit your data.
- Edit "product data"
- Edit "offer data" : Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out(the frequency is indicated at the "Launch the channel catalogue" step).
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on the channel, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your back office, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the "Attributes Matching".
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on the channel's website every 15 minutes.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Orders Statuses
Here are the statuses you can find on your orders with Petch:
- Lengow status "waiting_acceptance" corresponds to the following channel status:
Possible actions on "waiting_acceptance" order: accept and refuse.
- Lengow status "waiting_shipment" corresponds to the following channel status:
Possible action on "waiting_shipment" order: ship.
Ship action requires the following values to be specified: "shipping_method" (select one of these two values : RELAY or STANDARD), "carrier" (indicate the carrier name), "tracking_number" (indicate the tracking number). If concerne, specify "pickup_id" as well.
- Lengow status "shipped" corresponds to the following channel status:
Shipped status allows no action.
- Lengow status "canceled" corresponds to the following channel statuses:
Canceled status allows no action.