Contact the marketplace to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
Onbuy checks the validity of EAN (or GTIN) codes when creating your product listings. Make sure your catalogue meets this expectation.
To display your products on this marketplace, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
This service is not yet available using Lengow platform.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your channel account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated.
- sku: Unique ID (can be your own value)
Other fields are optional but the channel recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "price": strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "sale_price": discounted price of your product. Ex: 12.02
- "sale_start_date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Ex: 2021-02-13 00:00:00
- "sale-end-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Ex: 2021-02-20 00:00:00
2. Delivery method and costs
Several attributes are available:
- handling_time (Handling time is the amount of days you expect to wait before dispatching items, excluding weekends and holidays.)
- warranty_time (in months, the period of time for which a warranty is offered for the product, either by you or the manufacturer.)
- return_time (in days, the period in which customers may create a return request)
- free_returns (Select "Yes" to let your customers know they can return their order free of charge.)
- delivery_template_id (ID from your Onbuy back office to indicate you wish to use the delivery template information created)
3. Variation values
You can configure your product combinations in Lengow.
Complete the attribute below with the product "parent" identifier:
Note: The parent ID is the common ID that groups all the variants of a product.
Manage your Exclusions
Onbuy has no pre-requisites in terms of exclusions. All types of products can be sent.
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel.
Are there product variations in your catalogue? Check whether the parent products should be excluded or not in the step dedicated to variations.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
- Consumer Key
- Secret Key
Launch the channel catalogue
Two distinct feeds are sent to the channel through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products.
It is sent to the channel once a day.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc.
It is sent to the channel every hour .
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports
to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by the channel.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "name of the channel" > click on "Activity"
Edit a product file
Check our usual guidelines to edit your data.
- Edit "product data"
- Edit "offer data" : Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out (the frequency is indicated at the "Launch the channel catalogue" step).
Unpublish/Delete an offer
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on the channel website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Lengow/Onbuy orders Statuses
Here are the statuses you can find on your orders with this channel:
- Lengow status "waiting_shipment" corresponds to the following channel statuses:
Possible action on "waiting_shipment" order:
> ship. Values may be filled in at this stage: carrier name, line, shipped quantity, tracking number and tracking_url
> cancel. You may select the reason in the list.
- Lengow status "shipped" corresponds to the following channel status:
Possible action on "shipped" order:
> cancel. you may select the reason in the list.
> refund. You may indicate the line that is concerned, the refund quantity, the refund reason and whether you refund shipping fees or not.
- Lengow status "canceled" corresponds to the following channel statuses:
- Lengow status "refunded" corresponds to the following channel statuses:
No action possible on refunded orders.