If you are using a La Redoute feed created before June 2023, refer to this guide about the non-Mirakl version (Sell-R).
Contact La Redoute to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To display your products on this marketplace, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Check out La Redoute's integration guidelines in their FAQ portal.
If you haven't received the password to access this portal, please contact La Redoute.
When adding a new offer, the import process must identify the product associated with the offer.
There are several ways to match an offer with a product :
- Using the product unique identifier: EAN.
- In the "product-id-type" field, select the value "EAN".
- In the "product-id" field, enter the unique identifier value.
- Using your internal product SKU.
You must have previously sent your product SKU to the channel via the product import process. There are two ways to match the product with the offer:
- If your offer SKU is the same as your product SKU (which is different from the operator product SKU):
Enter the SKU value in the "sku" field and leave the "product-id" and "product-id-type" fields empty.
- If your offer SKU is not the same as your product SKU:
- In the "sku" field, enter your offer SKU.
- In the "product-id-type" field, enter "SHOP_SKU".
- In the "product-id" field, enter your product SKU value.
Add a channel catalogue
Add the La Redoute (Mirakl) channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
If you wish to send your products on both La Redoute and La Brand Boutique (dedicated to Premium brands), it is necessary to have two "La Redoute Mirakl" channels created in your Lengow account:
- one for La Redoute;
- one for La Brand Boutique (Tip: you can modify the channel's name in Lengow): at the Settings step, a distinct "Mirakl store id" is required for La Brand Boutique.
Match your categories using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in a drop-down menu, please contact your La Redoute account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but the channel recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
1. Set up your special offers/sales
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "Prix Offre - price": strike-through price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "Prix remisé - discount-price": discounted price of your product.
- "Date début promotion - discount-start-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- "Date fin promotion - discount-end-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
SalesTo find out the deadline for sending your on sales data, please contact your channel account manager.
To manage your Black Friday offers, complete the discount attributes.
La Redoute advice:
- As a high number of offers is expected for Black Friday send the offer feed with your promotions in advance, maximum 48hrs before the start date.
- La Redoute also recommends to set a markdown of at least 20% off, depending on the product categories of course.
- The marketplace will start communicating on Black Friday mid-November
2. Delivery methods and costs
Shipping settings must be set up in your Mirakl back-office.
2.1. Delivery methods
Select the delivery method in your Mirakl back-office.
Relay shipment (pick-up point): La Redoute stated that this delivery method will not be available until the second semester of 2023.
2.2. Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Please note that Parcel XS logistic class is set by default by La Redoute.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by La Redoute (Parcel XS). In that case, fill in the field "Famille logistique - logistic_class".
Contact your La Redoute account manager to obtain details about the authorized values.
The "Délai d'expédition - leadtime-to-ship" field corresponds to the time (in days) necessary to prepare an order.
Lead time to ship can be useful for built-on-demand products which need to be built, prepared, and packaged before they are sent. You can specify a lead time to ship of three days, for example, so that the customer knows that it will take three days before you ship the order.
La Redoute recommends entering the leadtime to ship for each EAN sent to the channel.
If no leadtime to ship is entered, a default value of 5 days is applied.
The default maximum leadtime to ship is set to 30 days for La Redoute.
3. Variation values
You can configure your product variations in Lengow.
To manage your variations, fill in the following attributes:
- "ProductID": parent identifier (a common identifier for all the variations of a product).
The "ProductID" field is mandatory for all products, including simple products. For these products without variations, add a rule to match their own product ID.
- color ("Grille de Coloris générique"): product color (mandatory). Tip: use a conversion rule to match your colors to La Redoute's values.
- size (e.g. "T_enfant Mixte", "T_pointure"): product size (mandatory). For the products belonging to the ready-to-wear category, at least one size attribute (e.g. "T_Femme") must get a valid value. Tip: use a conversion rule to match your colors to La Redoute's values.
Color and size variant requirements are detailed in this document issued by La Redoute.
Important : your server must authorize Mirakl to access the domain indicated in your image URLs.
What is an image domain? Here is an example:
- Website URL: http://www.mywebsite.com
- Example of an image url: http://images.mywebsite.com/monimage.jpg
- Image domain: images.mywebsite.com
Reparability Index Image
For certain categories of products, the French law requests the reparability index of products to be displayed. Make sure to add the supporting diagram in the "Doc_reparability_index" field as a link to a pdf (maximum size 15360 Ko).
The values sent in the "ProductTitle[fr_FR]" field (title) must meet certain criteria:
- Make sure each word in the title begins with a capital letter. If this is not the case in your catalog, you can set up an automatic rule using the UPPERWORD function: UPPERWORD($myfield_title)
- Avoid adding the composition or material of your products in the title. It is a mandatory data but to add in the description of your product.
Example: Replace the title "TUNIC 95% COTTON 5% ELASTANE COLLECTION" by "Tunic" and add the rest of info in the description.
- Maximum 150 characters.
Product data requirements are detailed in this document issued by La Redoute.
6. Other specific settings
Enter the unique product ID of your product.
Prix Offre - price:
The price must contain the ecotax (when applicable). Make sure to include the eco-contribution in the price sent in the "Prix Offre" field. Tip: use a CALC function if needed.
Your logo must be uploaded in your Mirakl back-office.
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel.
Keep in mind to exclude from your feed the products which don't match the products expected by La Redoute.
Parent products must be excluded from the feed sent to this channel, if your products catalogue contains any.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
Mirakl store id : Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
More about Mirakl Authentification System
Launch the channel catalogue
Two distinct feeds are sent to the channel through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products.
It is sent to the channel once a day.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc.
It is sent to the channel every hour.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer diffusion reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by the channel.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "name of the channel" > click on "Activity"
- Your Mirakl back office
Here are the main errors you may encounter for La Redoute Mirakl and how to correct them:
This error means that you are not allowed your products in the selected category.
Modify the category in at the category matching step, or contact La Redoute to discuss your authorizations.
Edit a product file
Check our usual guidelines to edit your data.
- Edit "product data" : Contact your channel account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data" : Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out (the frequency is indicated at the "Launch the channel catalogue" step).
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on the channel, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your channel Mirakl back office, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the "Attributes Matching".
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on the channel website every 15 minutes over a day, and once a day over the last 5 days.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Lengow/Mirakl orders Statuses
This marketplace uses common statuses of Mirakl orders.