The Online Click & Collect service is available for eBay DE and eBay UK only.
First, make sure you have "created" your store in your eBay back-office, as the marketplace needs to know the geolocation, its opening hours, etc.
- The creation and management of this store can be done via a dedicated Lengow App. This App will let you complete all the store information requested by eBay.
Then follow these steps:
- Add the "Click & Collect" online service from your eBay feed into Lengow and complete with:
- Location feed ID : it's the ID generated by the Lengow APP. If you don't use our APP, leave the field empty.
This service, once activated, will unlock attributes dedicated to the Click & Collect option which will be entered from the Matching Attributes.
- Complete the attributes visible on the block dedicated to the Click & Collect service. Make sure that the stocks filled and the store ID are those of your stores registered on the marketplace.
Lengow tip: Add a condition on your attributes if the service does not concern the whole catalog.
- Store stocks are sent to the marketplace every hour, along with data from the Offers feed.
- Orders placed with the online click & collect service are only available via the Lengow API, they cannot be imported through our plugin.
Indeed these orders have statuses and actions dedicated to click & collect which make them incompatible with our plugin at the moment. As the statuses of these orders are particular we advise you to consult our API documentation on this subject.