You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
Lengow retrieves new or modified orders on the channel's website:
- Every 15 minutes
- Once a day, for new orders made or amended in the last 3 days
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed
- Waiting for acceptance: the order is awaiting acceptance. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Accept the order.
- Refuse the order.
- Accepted: the order is accepted. No action possible at this stage.
- Waiting for shipment: the order is awaiting shipment. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Confirm the order shipment. You must provide the "carrier" and "tracking_number" to confirm the shipment.
- Shipped: the order has been shipped. Fulfillment orders are received at this status by Lengow. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Refund the order. When refunding an order, the fields "refund_reason" and "refund _shipping_fees" are mandatory.
- Refunding: the refund is being processed by ManoMano. No action possible at this stage
- Cancelled: the order is cancelled. No action possible at this stage.
- Refunded: the order is refunded. No action possible at this stage.
Orders with the fulfillment program
If you import these orders into your back-office :
using Lengow API: the information can be retrieved through the node "is_delivered_by_marketplace"
using one of Lengow's Plugins, into the orders import settings
Answers to invoice requests stand among subjects taken into account for your ManoMano satisfaction rate as a merchant.
ManoMano allows you with three options to download invoice:
For information and details about these dowloading invoice options, please contact ManoMano.