Contact the marketplace to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on Galeries Lafayette, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your product catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Galeries Lafayette allows EAN Matching, i.e. if your products have already been created by the marketplace by another reseller, you don't need to send the "products" values usually required to create the product ad on this channel.
When adding a new offer, the import process must identify the product associated with the offer.
There are several ways to match an offer with a product :
- Using a product unique identifier: EAN, ISBN, and so on.
- In the "product-id-type" field, enter "EAN" (or ISBN, or else).
- In the "product-id" field, enter the unique identifier value.
- Using your internal product SKU.
You must have previously sent your product SKU to the channel via the product import process. There are two ways to match the product with the offer:
- If your offer SKU is the same as your product SKU (which is different from the operator product SKU):
Enter the SKU value in the "sku" field and leave the "product-id" and "product-id-type" fields empty.
- If your offer SKU is not the same as your product SKU:
- In the "sku" field, enter your offer SKU.
- In the "product-id-type" field, enter "SHOP_SKU".
- In the "product-id" field, enter your product SKU value.
In addition to either methods above, make sure to fill in other mandatory "offer" fields (such as "state", "warranty", ...) to make it valide for the channel.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Galeries Lafayette channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Galeries Lafayette's through "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested values or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Galeries Lafayette account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Galeries Lafayette recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
1. Set up your special offers/sales
1.1 Special offers
To set up promotions, fill in the following fields:
- price: strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your products are not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- discount-price: discounted price of your product. If your products are not on sale this field should be empty.
- discount-start-date (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd.
- discount-end-date (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd.
- code-manifestation : This code varies depending on the promotion. If a code is necessary, it will be communicated via email by the Galeries Lafayette several weeks in advance.
1.2 Private sales
These are promotions reserved for customers with a GL.com account.
For example: Avant-Premières Soldes, Avant-Première 3J or Mid-Season Private Sales.
Attention: The fields to be completed are different from a general public offer!
- price[channel=VP]: strikethrough price.
- discount-price[channel=VP]: promotional price.
- discount-start-date[channel=VP]: date on which the private sales Galeries Lafayette begin. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- discount-end-date[channel=VP]: date on which the private sales Galeries Lafayette ends + 1 day. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
Be careful, here the end-date is excluded. For example, if your operation ends on 04/29/2022, you will need to enter an end date of 04/30/2022 (2022-04-30)
- code-manifestation: This code varies for each operation. It will be communicated by mail by Galeries Lafayette several weeks in advance.
- "Price": i.e. the regular price which will be crossed out
- "Discount-start-date": 2021-12-01
- "Discount-end-date": 2021-12-07
- "Discount-price": i.e. the discounted price
- No code-manifestation to enter
- "Discount-end-date: 2021-12-07
1.3 French sales
To set up your French Sales, follow the link!
2. Delivery method and costs
2.1 Delivery methods
Select delivery methods has in your Galeries Lafayette back office. Click on the tab "Boutique" > "Settings" > "Delivery".
2.2 Shipping costs
For shipping costs, please note that each product family is associated with a default logistics category. Rates are calculated based on the logistics category associated with the product and the delivery method chosen by the buyer.
You will find the chart of the price list in your Mirakl> tab "Informations".
For more information, contact your Galeries Lafayette Account Executive.
For the logistic category, you can choose to:
- Indicate free shipping for all of your products. This is configured at the level of your Mirakl back office: "Shop"> "Settings"> "Delivery"> tick the box "Free Shipping".
- Keep the logistic category assigned by default by Galeries Lafayette. In this case, no action is to be taken on your side.
- Determine a free threshold for each logistic category, by filling the box provided for this purpose in Mirakl "Shop"> "Settings"> "Delivery".
- Change the default logistics category assigned by Galeries Lafayette (logistic_class fields)
3. Variation values
Galeries Lafayette accepts size and / or color variations. To decline your products, complete the following fields:
To manage your variations, fill in the following fields:
- sellerProductId: parent identifier for your variations (a common identifier to all variations for one product). This field must be empty if your product does not have variations.
- Fill in the attribute(s) corresponding to your product variations (e.g "color", "size")
4. Other particularities
Specific settings are expected for the following attributes:
- Image: 3 to 6 images per products (packshot as main image). Minimum image resolution of 1100*1200 pixels (or 0.916 ratio) on transparent, white or grey background.
- ArticleTitle: for a better referencing, specify the product type (example: Fahel skirt). Do not however include the brand or any variation (color, size, etc.) in the title.
- Description: indicate your delivery terms here: delivery method, average shipping time after order confirmation, free shipping (if applicable), and delivery withdrawal period.
5. July 2021 VAT legislation - Get compliant!
You are selling and shipping from and to Europe. Any action is required from your part.
If this is not your case, Galeries Lafayette requires you fill in the country from where you ship orders in your Galeries Lafayette Mirakl backoffice under the " Expéditions et modalités de retours" part (Shipping and return)
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel:
Are there product variations in your catalogue? Check whether the parent products should be excluded or not in the step above dedicated to variations.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
Mirakl_storeid : Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
More about Mirakl Authentication System
Launch the channel catalogue
Before sending your optimised catalogue to the channel:
- Check that your channel online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your channel back office.
Send your optimised catalogue to the channel
Two distinct feeds are sent to the channel through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to the channel once a day. If your products are free from errors, they will be created on the channel and will appear online within 48 hours, after the offer feed has been sent.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to the channel every hours. When the channel receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on the channel website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by the channel. For each product in error, the channel specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "name of the channel" > click on "Activity"
- Your Channel Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Galeries Lafayette account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To unpublish an offer, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the "Attributs Matching" area.
If the product is:
- Simple: there will be no preview of the product page on your store, but the link to the product page will remain active.
- With variations: the product page still exists with the other sizes/colors available.
- To delete an offer from your BHV Mirakl back office, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the "Attributs Matching" area.
Manage your Galeries Lafayette orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves new or modified orders on the channel's website:
- Every 15 minutes
- Once a day, for new orders made or amended in the last 5 days
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Statuses of Galeries Lafayette orders
- "new": [ "STAGING" ]
- "waiting_acceptance": [ "WAITING_ACCEPTANCE" ]
- "accepted": [ "WAITING_DEBIT", "WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT" ]
- "waiting_shipment": [ "SHIPPING" ]
- "shipped": [ "SHIPPED" ]
- "refused": [ "REFUSED" ]
- "closed": [ "CLOSED", "RECEIVED" ]
- "canceled": [ "CANCELED" ]
- "refunding": [ "WAITING_REFUND", "WAITING_REFUND_PAYMENT" ]
- "refunded": [ "REFUNDED" ]
- accept or refuse the order (order must be at waiting_acceptance status).
- ship the order (order must be at waiting_shipment status).
If you're using a carrier unregistered by Mirakl, you can enter a "tracking_url". When the carrier is registered by Mirakl, this information is computed automatically.
- refund (order must be at shipped or closed status).
Specific to Galeries Lafayette orders
- Type of pickup point
If "Fulfillment" feature is made available by the marketplace, information will be automatically retrieved as specified in the "Lengow & Fulfillment" guide, "Orders Import" step.
Philippe Bassot: firstname.lastname@example.org