1. Reports page
Reports page is divided into 3 parts:
1. A customisable chart on which you can add comparison views with metrics of your choice.
2. An overview of key data (revenues, costs, average basket, ...) and acquisition data (clicks, conversion rate, ...) on the selected period.
3. A detailed table of all your performances under 4 angles: by country, product, channel and category.
2. Manage reports
2.1 Select a report
Statistics over the past 30 days are displayed by default. If you want to view a specific period, click on the calendar on the top right corner. You can choose precise dates or suggested periods (over the past 7 days, the year before, ...).
2.2 Filter reports
You can filter data (displayed on the graph, key data, ...) by country, channel type (marketplaces, shopbots, ...) and channel. Select filters in the top left corner.
2.3 Custom chart
1. Click on "+ add a view", on the top left of the chart
2. Choose data you want to compare in the dropping down menus under "Show" and "With"
3. Name the view and click on "Save"
You can add as many views as you wish. To change or delete a view, mouse it over and click on the pen.
2.4 Read reports table
Under acquisition data, you will find a reports table with precise indicators:
- Country, with a map overview
- Category. You can also click on a category to view its products.
- Sort out data in ascending or descending order by clicking on the arrow on the right of the field
- Use the search bar on the top right of the table to make a specific research (by product name, category, ...)
2.5 Export reports
You can export reports in CSV or Excel format.
Click on the "Export" button on the top right of the table. Select your period and filter (country, product, ...).
3. How are costs and performance indicators calculated?
Read our tutorial!