Rue du Commerce has decided that the reference price has to be the lowest price practiced during the last 15 days before the Sales operation.
- Are taken into account: flash sales and discount price
For any questions about the sales integration and the catalog, please contact the merchant service (email@example.com / +33 1 84 13 04 03).
Before you start setting up your Lengow feed!
Sales, discount prices and flash sales cannot work at the same time. Therefore, we advise you to remove any discount prices or sales flash from the offer feed/file for the items on sales.
The reference price takes into account all the promotional, flash and private sales.
- The reference price is different from the one registered by Rue du Commerce
- The date format or dates are invalid
- An element is missing : Start date or end date of sales
- The ongoing markdown is modified : price The end-date is outdated
- "Price": i.e. regular price which will be crossed out
- "sales-price-1": the discounted price
- "sales-start-date-1": 2022-06-22T02:00:00.000+02:00
- "sales-end-date-1": format YYYY-MM-DD
Note that the end-date of the 1st markdown should not be the same as the start date of 2nd markdown (and so on for the next markdown).
YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS.000+01:00 = Winter time
YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS.000+02:00 = Summer time
Law about sales
From 28th May 2022, any price reduction must indicate the previous price applied by the seller before the price reduction is applied.
The previous price is the lowest price applied by the seller to all consumers during the last thirty days
before the price reduction is applied.
You can find more details on this regulation in Article L 121-1-1 of the French Consumer Code.
We don't proceed to injection values on demand (via csv file), we had too many side effects at the end of the sale periods (wrong price, sales prices exported when the sales are over…) causing too many errors. This requires you to go through a specific field in your raw field or through optimisations in Lengow (Rules).