Rue du Commerce has decided that the reference price has to be the lowest price practiced during the last 15 days before the Sales operation.
- Are taken into account: flash sales and discount price
For any questions about the sales integration and the catalog, please contact the merchant service (email@example.com / +33 1 84 13 04 03).
Before you start setting up your Lengow feed!
Sales, discount prices and flash sales cannot work at the same time. Therefore, we advise you to remove any discount prices or sales flash from the offer feed/file for the items on sales.
The reference price takes into account all the promotional, flash and private sales.
- The reference price is different from the one registered by Rue du Commerce
- The date format or dates are invalid
- An element is missing : Start date or end date of sales
- The ongoing markdown is modified : price The end-date is outdated
- "Price": i.e. regular price which will be crossed out
- "sales-price-1": the discounted price
- "sales-start-date-1": 2021-06-30T02:00:00.000+02:00
- "sales-end-date-1": format YYYY-MM-DD
Note that the end-date of the 1st markdown should not be the same as the start date of 2nd markdown (and so on for the next markdown).
Law about sales
We hereby inform you that the French Decree dated December 31, 2008 on prices reduction was revoked.
As a reminder, this decree provided that the crossed price to indicate during sale or price reduction periods has to be the lowest price used during the 30 days preceding the beginning of the sale.
As from now, you may freely decide the cross price you will display, provided that:
- This price shall not be deemed as an unfair trading practice (for instance, the price shall have been used and for a significant period of time).
- You must be able to justify, in case of control, of the reality of the crossed price you used.
We don't proceed to injection values on demand (via csv file), we had too many side effects at the end of the sale periods (wrong price, sales prices exported when the sales are over…) causing too many errors. This requires you to go through a specific field in your raw field or through optimisations in Lengow (Rules).