Contact Worten to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To display your products on this marketplace, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required. This channel allows you to publish your products on Worten Portugal and/or Worten Spain.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
To display your products in Portugal, the recommended language for the products catalogue is of course Portuguese, but English and Spanish are also accepted.
EAN Matching is allowed and highly recommended by Worten to speed the integration and activation of your shop account.
Make sure the product already exists in Worten data base before sending your offers.
Match the required attributes in Lengow:
- product-id (EAN)
Add a channel catalogue
Add a channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Worten's using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your channel account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but the channel recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Then fill in the field below allowing you to apply different prices per country:
- price[channel=WRT_PT_ONLINE] to send on PT
- price[channel=WRT_ES_ONLINE] to send on ES
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "price": strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "discount-price": discounted price of your product.
- "discount-start-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- "discount-end-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
Then, fill in the corresponding fields:
- For Portugal
- For Spain
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by the channel. Contact it to obtain the table of costs.
1 Delivery methods
Select delivery methods in your channel back office.
2 Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your channel account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
3. Variation values
This channel doesn't manage products variations and will create a separate product page for each product variation from your products catalogue.
For instance, there will be different product pages for a mobile phone available in different colours on the channel:
- One product sheet for the product X in black
- One product sheet for the product X in grey
- One product sheet for the product X in red
- One product sheet for the product X in blue
4. July 2021 VAT legislation - Get compliant!
In Lengow complete the " Shipping Country " field in the Attributes Matching.
Manage your Exclusions
There is no specific exclusions required by Worten, if you wish to exclude products follow our usual recommendations here.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
Mirakl_storeid : Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimized catalogue to Worten:
- Check that your Worten online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your Worten back office.
Note: contact your Worten account manager if you have any question on this matter.
- Send your optimized catalogue to Worten
Two distinct feeds are sent to Worten through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to Worten once a day.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to Worten every hours.
Displayed products go through an acceptance phase from Worten.
Offers will be in error as long as they haven't been accepted by the marketplace.
The Worten business developer will notify you when products are accepted (there is no automatic notification from Worten to Lengow).
As soon as the products have been accepted, errors preventing offers from being displayed will disappear from the offer feed.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports
to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by the channel. For each product in error, the channel specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "name of the channel" > click on "Activity"
- Your Channel Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Worten account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Worten, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your Worten Mirakl back office, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your Worten orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves new or modified orders on the channel's website:
- Every 15 minutes
- Once a day, for new orders made or amended in the last 5 days
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
2. Statuses of Worten orders
Here is the list of Lengow statuses corresponding to orders statuses using Mirakl System:
- "new": [ "STAGING" ]
- "waiting_acceptance": [ "WAITING_ACCEPTANCE" ]
- "accepted": [ "WAITING_DEBIT", "WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT" ]
- "waiting_shipment": [ "SHIPPING" ]
- "shipped": [ "SHIPPED" ]
- "refused": [ "REFUSED" ]
- "closed": [ "CLOSED", "RECEIVED" ]
- "canceled": [ "CANCELED" ]
- "refunding": [ "WAITING_REFUND", "WAITING_REFUND_PAYMENT" ]
- "refunded": [ "REFUNDED" ]
- accept the order. (order must be at waiting_acceptance status) You may modify the country from where you are shipping the order.
- refuse the order. (order must be at waiting_acceptance status)
- ship the order. (order must be at waiting_shipment status)
Ship action requires "tracking_number" to be specified, select the carier or indicates its name if not in the list.
If you're using a carrier unregistered by Mirakl, you can enter a "tracking_url". When the carrier is registered by Mirakl, this information is computed automatically.
- refund (order must be at shipped status)
Refund action requires "reason" to be specified from the valid values accepted by the channel.
This action may be done for product line.
You may choose to refund taxes or not, as well as shipping costs, and shipping taxes.
If "Fulfillment" feature is made available by the marketplace, information will be automatically retrieved as specified in the "Lengow & Fulfillment" guide, "Orders Import" step.
Duarte Manuel COSTA
- Duarte Manuel COSTA : firstname.lastname@example.org
Find here the latest changes/communications from the channel and what you have to do in Lengow:
September 2022 - Feed migration from Worten ES to Worten PT
- To sum up
Worten Spain and Worten Portugal are now running on the same structure: Worten Portugal.
- What you have to do in Lengow
Migrate your feeds from Worten ES to Worten PT. You have to re-import your catalogs and fill in the corresponding PT and ES fields.
It is mandatory to redo the price field matching. Check the dedicated section of the guide for further information on the new attribute matching and special offers setting.
- To sum up
Worten will modify its thesaurus (adding/deleting categories) and some attributes will change from optional to mandatory.
This is valid for both Spain and Portugal Worten sites.
- What you have to do in Lengow
In Category Matching, make sure that all your categories match a Worten category.
At the Attributes Matching step, make sure that all mandatory attributes (marked with a red asterisk) are completed.
Without this action on your part, your products may not be displayed on Worten.