This guide is valid for Leroy Merlin and Bricoman which operate with the same structure.
Contact the marketplace to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To display your products on this marketplace, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
This channel allows you to publish your products on Leroy Merlin France, Leroy Merlin IT, Leroy Merlin ES and/or on Bricoman France. Please contact your Leroy Merlin account manager if you want to activate each of them on your account.
Check out this step to know more about the multi-country settings.
When adding a new offer, the import process must identify the product associated with the offer.
There are several ways to match an offer with a product :
- Using a product unique identifier: EAN, ISBN, and so on.
- In the "product-id-type" field, enter "EAN" (or ISBN, or else).
- In the "product-id" field, enter the unique identifier value.
- Using your internal product SKU.
You must have previously sent your product SKU to the channel via the product import process. There are two ways to match the product with the offer:
- If your offer SKU is the same as your product SKU (which is different from the operator product SKU):
Enter the SKU value in the "sku" field and leave the "product-id" and "product-id-type" fields empty.
- If your offer SKU is not the same as your product SKU:
- In the "sku" field, enter your offer SKU.
- In the "product-id-type" field, enter "SHOP_SKU".
- In the "product-id" field, enter your product SKU value.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your channel account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but the channel recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
On the Lengow platform, specific products and offers attributes are available depending on the countries of publication:
- For your products data (title, description, etc.), use the attributes containing the country code corresponding to each publication country:
For example for the Italian market, use the product attributes containing "IT":
- "Titre du Produit IT", "media_1_it-IT", "ecopart-amount-lmit", etc.
- the fields containing the mention "005 / LeroyMerlin.it".
- For your offers data (price, etc.), it depends if you're publishing your products in one or several countries:
- "discount-price", "discount-start-date" and "discount-end-date" for your promotions.
- If you're publishing your products in one country only (and you have one active channel in your Mirakl back-office), use these attributes:
- If you're publishing in several countries (and you have several active channels in your Mirakl back-office), you have to fill in the country-specific offers attributes containing "channel=XXX":
- for France: "price[channel=001]", and for promotions "discount-price[channel=001]", "discount-start-date[channel=001]" and "discount-end-date[channel=001]".
- for Italy: "price[channel=005]", and for promotions "discount-price[channel=005]", "discount-start-date[channel=005]" and "discount-end-date[channel=005]".
- for Spain: "[price[channel=002]" and for promotions "discount-price[channel=002]", "discount-start-date[channel=002]" and "discount-end-date[channel=002]"
and the following attributes; "ecopart-amount-lmes", "vat-lmes", "discount-percentage-lmes"
- use other catalogues as additional sources to the main catalogue.
- create a global catalogue containing your data for all countries, for example through a reprocessing (chargeable if done by Lengow).
On the Lengow platform, specific products and offers attributes are available for Bricoman:
- Some products attributes are specific for Bricoman and are noted as "B2B"or "BMFR"
- Offers attributes mention the channel "14"
1. Set up your special offers/sales
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "price": strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "discount-price": discounted price of your product.
- "discount-start-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- "discount-end-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by the channel. Contact it to obtain the table of costs.
2.1 Delivery methods
Select delivery methods in your channel back office.
2.2 Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your channel account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
3. Variation values
This channel doesn't manage products variations and will create a separate product page for each product variation from your products catalogue.
For instance, there will be different product pages for a mobile phone available in different colours on the channel:
- One product sheet for the product X in black
- One product sheet for the product X in grey
- One product sheet for the product X in red
- One product sheet for the product X in blue
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel.
Are there product variations in your catalogue? Check whether the parent products should be excluded or not in the step dedicated to variations.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
Mirakl_storeid : Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
More about Mirakl Authentication System
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to the channel:
- Check that your channel online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your channel back office.
Note: contact your channel account manager if you have any question on this matter.
- Send your optimised catalogue to the channel
Two distinct feeds are sent to the channel through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to the channel once a day. If your products are free from errors, they will be created on the channel and will appear online within 48 hours, after the offer feed has been sent.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to the channel hourly. When the channel receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on the channel website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer integration reports
to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by the channel. For each product in error, the channel specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "name of the channel" > click on "Activity"
- Your Channel Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
Check our usual guidelines to edit your data.
- Edit "product data"
- Edit "offer data" : Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out(the frequency is indicated at the "Launch the channel catalogue" step).
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on the channel, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your channel Mirakl back office, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the "Attributes Matching".
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on the channel website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
Note: The shipping tracking link ("tracking_url") may be mandatory to ship an order if your carrier is not vetted by Leroy Merlin.
The "fulfillment" feature is made available by Leroy Merlin.
The fulfillment information will be automatically retrieved in the way described at the "Orders Import" step of our fulfillment guide.
3. Lengow/Mirakl orders Statuses
This marketplace uses common statuses of Mirakl orders.
For France: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Italy: email@example.com
Find here the latest changes/communications from the channel and what you have to do in Lengow:
- To sum up
The channel is adding new logistics class to determine your shipping costs.
- What you have to do in Lengow
New values will be available in the drop-down menu displayed in the "logistic-class" attribute. You can select one of the new logistics classes for your products.
Contact the channel to obtain the list detailing all logistics classes.
- To sum up
Some fields have been added to Leroy Merlin structure in order to replace previous fields. In between, new fields are optional. They will become mandatory once previous fields will be deleted on the 31st March 2022.
To know which fields are concerned, please refer to the communication you received from the marketplace or contact your Leroy Merlin account manager.
- What you have to do in Lengow
From the Attributes Matching step, make sure new fields are well filled in in your Lengow account, in order to keep displaying your products on Leroy Merlin, once these new fields will become mandatory.
Fields have to be completed in your Leroy Merlin Mirakl backoffice. Contact your Leroy Merlin account manager if you need more information about them.
On Lengow, fill in these fields:
- vat-lmfr (VAT Leroy Merlin France)
- vat-lmit (VAT Leroy Merlin Italy)