Kontaktieren Sie den Marktplatz, um zu erfahren, ob Sie berechtigt sind, Ihre Produkte dort zu verkaufen.
Um Ihre Produkte bei diesem Marktplatz zu vertreiben, überprüfen Sie, ob Ihr Produktkatalog die normalerweise erforderlichen Daten enthält.
Hinweis: Sie haben diese Werte nicht in Ihrem Produktkatalog? Wenden Sie sich an das Lengow Support Team, um eine Alternative zu finden.
When adding a new offer, the import process must identify the product associated with the offer.
There are several ways to match an offer with a product :
- Using a product unique identifier: the EAN code.
- In the "product-id-type" field, enter "EAN".
- In the "product-id" field, enter the EAN code of your product.
- Using your internal product SKU.
You must have previously sent your product SKU to the channel via the product import process. There are two ways to match the product with the offer:
- If your offer SKU is the same as your product SKU (which is different from the operator product SKU):
Enter the SKU value in the "sku" field and leave the "product-id" and "product-id-type" fields empty.
- If your offer SKU is not the same as your product SKU:
- In the "sku" field, enter your offer SKU.
- In the "product-id-type" field, enter "SHOP_SKU".
- In the "product-id" field, enter your product SKU value.
Einen Kanal hinzufüngen
Vollständiger Abglaich von Attributen
Stimmen Sie die Felder Ihres Produktkatalogs mit den vom Kanal angeforderten Feldern ab, basierend auf Felddefinitionen. Geben Sie bei Bedarf harte Werte ein, verwenden Sie Funktionen und/oder passen Sie die Werte durch das Erstellen von Regeln an. Wählen Sie für Felder mit gültigen Werten den vorgeschlagenen Wert aus oder passen Sie die Werte an die Werte Ihres Produktkatalogs an.
Wenn ein Wert im Dropdown-Menü fehlt, wenden Sie sich bitte an Ihren Channel-Account-Manager und fragen Sie nach der Erstellung des betreffenden Wertes.
Einige Felder sind Pflichtfelder und müssen ausgefüllt werden, damit Ihre Produkte verteilt werden können. Andere Felder sind optional, aber der Marktplatz empfiehlt Ihnen, sie auszufüllen, um die Sichtbarkeit Ihrer Produkte zu verbessern.
1. Set up you special offers/sales
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "price": strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "discount-price": discounted price of your product.
- "discount-start-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- "discount-end-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by the channel. Contact it to obtain the table of costs.
2.1. Delivery methods
Select delivery methods in your channel back office.
2.2. Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your channel account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
It corresponds to the time (in days) necessary to prepare an order.
Lead time to ship can be useful for built-on-demand products which need to be built, prepared, and packaged before they are sent. In this case you can specify a lead time to ship of five days for example, so that the customer knows that it will take five days before you ship the order.
The default maximum lead time to ship is set to 45 days.
3. Variation values
INNO accepts size and/or color product variations.
To set your product variations in Lengow, complete the attribute below with the product "parent" identifier:
Note: The parent ID is the common ID that groups all the variants of a product.
4. Other settings
- Title and description
The product information must be translated in both French and Dutch, this is mandatory on INNO.
The relevant attributes are available in both languages, for example: 'name [fr_BE]' and 'name [nl_BE]'.
The required image size on INNO is 1400x1600 (minimum 1050x1200).
The required image ratio is 7:8.
Dynamic image URLs are not supported
Manage your Exclusions
In addition to the usual instructions for exclusions, you must exclude for this channel:
- "Parent products" if your products catalogue contains any, since this channel does not want to receive parent files.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
Mirakl_storeid : Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
More about Mirakl Authentification System
Launch the channel catalogue
Two distinct feeds are sent to the channel through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to the channel once a day.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc.
It is sent to the channel every hour .
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports
to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by the channel.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "name of the channel" > click on "Activity"
- Your Channel Mirakl back office
Edit a product file
Check our usual guidelines to edit your data.
- Edit "product data"
- Edit "offer data" : Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out(the frequency is indicated at the "Launch the channel catalogue" step).
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on the channel, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your channel Mirakl back office, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the "Attributes Matching".
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on INNO's website every 15 minutes on one day, and once a day on the last 5 days.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
Here is the list of Lengow statuses corresponding to INNO orders statuses:
- "new": [ "STAGING" ]
- "waiting_acceptance": [ "WAITING_ACCEPTANCE" ]
- "accepted": [ "WAITING_DEBIT", "WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT" ]
- "waiting_shipment": [ "SHIPPING" ]
- "shipped": [ "SHIPPED" ]
- "refused": [ "REFUSED" ]
- "closed": [ "CLOSED", "RECEIVED" ]
- "canceled": [ "CANCELED" ]
- "refunding": [ "WAITING_REFUND", "WAITING_REFUND_PAYMENT" ]
- "refunded": [ "REFUNDED" ]
Order confirmation is automatic, no action is required on your part until the status "waiting_shipment".
- ship the order (order must be at waiting_shipment status)
Ship action requires "tracking_number" to be specified.
- refund (order must be at shipped status)
Refund action requires "refund reason" to be specified from the valid values accepted by the channel.
Find here the latest changes/communications from the channel and what you have to do in Lengow:
- To sum up
The following attributes will become mandatory from the 1st of April 2023 to publish new products:
- longDescription [nl_BE]
- longDescription [fr_BE]
Products already published are not affected by this change, but INNO will reject any new product without these new mandatory attributes.
- What you have to do in Lengow
Make sure you match the listed attributes in Lengow, to prevent your new products being rejected by INNO.
- To sum up
The category "Towel and Wash cloths" will be split in 3 categories: Wash cloths, Bath towels & Beach towels. The name of the category Towels & Wash Cloths changes in “Towels”.
The size attribute associated to each of the 3 categories become mandatory on the 6th of February 2023. After this date, new products without this mandatory attribute won't be published.
- What you have to do in Lengow
- Match your beach towels with the category “Beach Towels”
- Match your wash cloths with the category “Wash Cloths”
- Original message
[...] We have decided tosplit the category “Towels & Wash Cloths” (code: homeAndLeisure-bathing-towelsAndWashCloths) in 3 categories to avoid publication issues we currently have : Wash cloths, Bath towels & Beach towels.
For this purpose, 2 new categories have already been created with associated attributes:
- Beach Towels (code: homeAndLeisure-bathing-beachTowels) > AttributeSizes Beach Towels
- Wash Cloths (code: homeAndLeisure-bathing-washCloths) > AttributeSizes Wash Cloths
We ask you to already map :
- your beach towels in the category “Beach Towels” and make sure that the attribute “Sizes Beach Towels” is fulfilled.
- your wash cloths in the category “Wash Cloths” and make sure that the attribute “Sizes Wash Cloths” is fulfilled.
Pay attention: On the 6thof February, 2 important changes will be implemented:
- The name of the category Towels & Wash Cloths (code: homeAndLeisure-bathing-towelsAndWashCloths) will be changed in “Towels” and only the size attribute “sizesBathTowels” will remain for this category.
Only the bath towels will be accepted in this category, no more wash cloths and beach towels.
- The size attribute associated to each of the 3 categories will become MANDATORY as of the 6thof February. Thus:
- For the category “Towels”, the attribute “sizesBathTowels” will become mandatory.
- For the category “Beach Towels”, the attribute “Sizes Beach Towels” will become mandatory.
- For the category “Wash Cloths”, the attribute “Sizes Wash Cloths” will become mandatory.
All new products published after this date that don’ have the necessary mandatory attribute will be invalid and won’t get published on the front. [...]