To install the plugin, follow these steps:
Step 1: Open the extension ZIP file and extract it to a directory on your computer (using a tool like WinRar, WinZIP or similar).
Step 3: Connect via SSH and run the following commands (make sure to run them as the user who owns the Magento files!)
- php bin/magento module:enable Lengow_Connector
- php bin/magento maintenance:enable ; php bin/magento setup:upgrade ; php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy ; php bin/magento maintenance:disable
Connect the plugin to your Lengow Account
Click on "Connecter my cms with Lengow" and add your api settings from Lengow account (api token and secret).
You'll find this informations in your general setting section "API".
Connection steps are detailed here!
Once the connection has been done, on the homepage, you will find:
- an access to products to export to the Lengow platform
- an access to information on orders imported from Lengow
- the plugin main settings
- a Help Center access and contact to our Support Team