The Preprod Lengow service is a demo environment. It is available continuously, without time restrictions.This service enables you to:
- Safely check the proper interaction between your back office and our APIs once the connections made.
- Generate test orders to test their import in your back office.
Please note that no action is possible on fake orders.
- Check the marketplace listing of matching correspondences between marketplaces order status and the Lengow status).
Data exchanged via demo environment have no "real" interaction with the marketplaces.
How to access the Preprod?
- By being a Lengow client
- By requesting Preprod access. Contact our Lengow Support
Please note that all the settings made in this test environment cannot be migrated to the production environment.
How to create test orders?
In order to add test orders, you need to setup your demo environment and add the channel. Here are the steps to follow:
- Add your source catalogue
- Add the marketplace channel on which you wishes to test the recovery of the orders
- Proceed with a simple configuration of the channel feed (At least with a matching of one category, matching all mandatory attributes)
Once the channel is set, contact our Support Team so they can generate test orders on the channel you just configured in your demo environment.
About test orders
The purpose of these test orders is to verify that the import of orders is done correctly in your system. These test orders are all created on the same model, whatever the chosen marketplace.
Thus, the test orders differ from the real orders you will receive on the production environment, especially in the values within the fields which may vary between channels..
We therefore recommend that you complete these Preprod tests with a real order test on the production environment.