Contact the marketplace to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To display your products on this marketplace, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
As part of a migration process from an old Veepee version (Izberg) to a new one using Pink Connect technology, make sure you have the green light from your dedicated contact at Veepee.
Veepee now uses Pink Connect technology.
If you have an older version of Veepee using Izberg, a contact at Veepee has certainly been assigned to you to assist you in migrating your feed.
It is therefore possible in Lengow, that you have two Veepee feeds to use jointly for products and offers updates AND for orders management during this migration period.
What does "migration" mean ?
- New Veepee structure to add and to set up in Lengow
- New token to generate from your Veepee account to connect with Lengow
Note that as long as the last order (from the old Veepee feed) has not been processed in Izberg on your end, it is strongly advised not to deactivate or delete the channel from the Lengow platform.
ONLY your Veepee contact can give you the green light to fully use the new channel (PinkConnect) and close the old one in Lengow.
The Brandsplace (Veepee Marketplace) allows you to display 3 types of sales:
- The "Connected Flash Sales" (short term)
- The "Longtails" (permanent)
- The "Themes" (linked between brands)
Veepee may also offer "OneDay" sales to certain sellers only.
These types of sales are defined upstream between you and your Veepee contact (choice of dates, impacted products, discounts, etc.). Then they are configured by Veepee directly based on the catalog information, received from your Lengow feed.
All sales therefore use the initial catalog that you set up on Lengow and which is sent via PinkConnect.
The Place (Marketplace VeePee) allows you to offer new collections.
This offer is based on non-discounted products and must meet the following condition: the fields "manufacturer_recommended_price" and "selling_price" must be identical.
Veepee is a brandsplace (read above) which means you will be the unique seller of your products. With that said, EAN Matching is not available for this marketplace, since all products pages you will be displayed there will have to be created by you.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Veepee channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Veepee's through "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your channel account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but the channel recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- manufacturer_recommended_price: strike-through price of your product (original price). You shouldn't modify it even during promotions.
- selling_price: discounted price of your product (final price). If your product is not discounted, the "selling_price" must be equal to the "manufacturer_recommended_price".
- retail_price_justification: statement justifying the origin of the strike-through price displayed (free text).
For Sales operations, please read the dedicated guide.
2. Delivery method and costs
The configuration of delivery methods and costs must be set on your Veepee back office.
Check the Veepee documentation here. Contact your Brand Support should you have any questions.
3. Variation values
Veepee accepts size and/or colour, for product variations.
To manage your variations, fill in the following fields for child lines:
- modèle: parent identifier (a common identifier for all the variations of a product). This field must remain empty if your product has no variations.
- variation_type: Indicate here the type of variation. You can set variations on two attributes maximum. Use the "comma" as separator. Here are the possible values if a product is varied on only one attribute: "color", "size".
- is_variation: Informs of the presence of variations or not. Set "true" for child products and "false" for parents and simple products.
4. Other specificities
Images: May contain multiple images. Each image must be separated by a comma.
Please note that the images cannot be sent empty or in 404 error. Remember to set up several Conditions in Lengow for this attribute if you intend to send several images.
Example on your left is a rule for products that have three images and another rule for products that have no image 3
5. VAT legislation - Get compliant!
To get compliant with European VAT legislation, fill in these three attributes in the Attributes Matching step:
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel:
Are there product variations in your catalogue? Check whether the parent products should be excluded or not in the step above dedicated to variations.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to Veepee.
Regarding the identifiers you have to fill in:
Enter your Veepee API Key here. To collect it, go to your Veepee sales area
Here is an example of an API key: bla_bla490:60d040b6f5b7c6a4eb3e9b2083195d745aef706a
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Veepee, check that your Veepee online store has been created and opened.
Note: Do not hesitate to contact your Brand Support before making the first launch to the marketplace to ensure that everything is in order at their end to receive your products.
Then your feed is automatically sent to Veepee by API.
The sent stream contains your :
- Product datas (once a day): enable the integration and creation of products.
- Offer datas (every hours): enable the update of prices, stock, etc.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Veepee. For each product in error, Veepee specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Veepee" > click on "Activity"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Veepee account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Veepee, read our recommendations.
- It is not possible to delete an offer from your Veepee back office.
Case of products in error that you cannot correct
Veepee doesn't allow to unpublish products if an attribute is missing.
If an attribute is missing for an already published product, you have to realise an exclusion. Lengow will send the last known correct values for this product to Veepee. This'll make it possible to unpublish the product.
Manage your Veepee orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on Veepee website every hour.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed:
Here is the list of Lengow statuses corresponding to the marketplace orders statuses:
- "waiting_acceptance": [ "WAITING_ACCEPTANCE" ]
- "waiting_shipment": [ "PENDING", "PROCESSING" ]
- "shipped": [ "SHIPPED" ]
- "canceled": [ "CANCELLED" ]
- "refunded": [ "REFUNDED", "RETURNED" ]
- accept (order must be at waiting_acceptance status)
- ship (order must be at waiting_shipment status)
Ship action requires "tracking_number" and "carrier" to be specified. For the "carrier", enter either its code or its name (example: "5" or "Fedex").
- cancel (order can be waiting_acceptance, waiting_shipment status)
- refund (order can be at shipped status)
Refund action requires "refund_price" and "refund_shipping_price" to be specified.
Find here the latest changes/communications from the channel and what you have to do in Lengow:
- To sum up
CSS styles added to HTML tags to format product descriptions, offers and variants are no longer accepted from 23 February 2022. Only simple HTML formatting tags will be accepted.
- What you have to do in Lengow
Make sure CSS styles are no longer used within your Veepee feed.
If the CSS styles are from your product catalogue, use the Optimisation feature at the catalogue level.
- Original message
Jusqu’à présent, vous pouviez mettre en forme vos descriptions de produits, vos offres et vos variantes à l’aide de styles CSS ajoutés dans les balises HTML <style>.
Pourtant, de récents audits de sécurité ont indiqué que ces balises peuvent être utilisées comme une brèche pour une attaque.
Ainsi, suite aux nouvelles règles de sécurité, ces balises ne seront plus utilisables à partir du 23 février.
<div style=“color:red; »>
Balises CSS supprimés
En d’autres termes, les balises suivantes précédemment prises en charge ne fonctionneront plus :
Balises HTML acceptés
Après la mise hors service, seules les balises de formatage HTML simples seront acceptées.
Toutes les balises CSS <style> seront supprimés avant l’affichage du produit.
- To sum up
- What you have to do in Lengow
- Original message
Partial cancellation : Automatic refund after 3 weeks
Sellers are now able to complete products viewers by adding images that illustrate technical specifications or the Energy class of the product.