How to access? "Channels" tab > Choose a channel > "Settings" > "Exclusions"
The Exclusion is an option that you will see during the setting of a channel. This option helps you define:
- the products from your catalogue that you don't want to send to the channel
- Or the products you want to delete from a channel.
Just like in the Rules panel, with an "Exclusion" you can:
- Create exclusion rules and set an application period id needed.
- Check more details of your created exclusion rules with the advanced view.
- Duplicate/Deactivate/Delete your exclusions rules
- Rename your exclusion rule
When configuring a new channel, we advise you not to send all of your products at once. Why?
- To check your settings.
- To quickly gain a good reputation and a good client satisfaction rate for your flagship products.
- To avoid a disappointing experience from internet users if your product's display was incorrect.
Applying an exclusion to a published product will result in its depublication on the marketplace.