What is it?
The Exclusion is an option that you will see during the set up of a channel.
This option helps you define:
- the products from your catalogue that you don't want to send to the channel
- Or the products you want to delete from a channel.
We recommend defining a Segment within your product catalogue to only configure and send the products you want to publish on this channel.
How does it work?
Just like in the Rules panel, with an "Exclusion" you can:
- Create exclusion rules and set an application period id needed.
- Check more details of your created exclusion rules with the advanced view.
- Duplicate/Deactivate/Delete your exclusions rules
- Rename your exclusion rule
- To check your settings.
- To quickly gain a good reputation and a good client satisfaction rate for your flagship products.
- To avoid a disappointing experience from internet users if your product's display was incorrect.