Contact ManoMano to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on ManoMano, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a ManoMano channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Note: ManoMano realizes the classification of products directly on its side. Therefore, it is not necessary to do the category mapping on Lengow.
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your ManoMano account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Use the field's definition to complete the attribute. If you cannot find a definition and have no clue to complete the attribute, please contact our support team for help.
Some fields are mandatory, you can easily find them with the symbolism *.
To set up special offers / sales, fill in the following fields:
- retail_price_vat_inc: strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this attribute must be empty.
- product_price_vat_inc: discounted price of your product. If your product is not discounted, this attribute must be filled in with your selling price.
- "sales": fill in the value "1" if the product is on sale. This field is enabled during sales period only.
- "quantity": stock must not be empty
Soldes : ManoMano will update feeds for the sales, the day before the sales period begins.
Read their documentation on your ManoMano seller account!
For certain operations such as Black Friday, a specific file containing a list of SKUs has to be sent to the channel. Reach out to your ManoMano account manager for more information.
2. Delivery methods and shipping costs
There are two ways to manage your delivery methods and shipping costs for ManoMano: per product or with a shipping costs grid (based on the product weight or the number of products).
2.1. Delivery methods and shipping costs per product
To set up your delivery methods and shipping costs per product, fill in the following fields:
- carrier: carrier name. Contact ManoMano to obtain the list of the authorized carriers.
- shipping_time: shipping time.
- shipping_price_vat_inc : shipping price amount (including taxes).
2.2. Delivery methods and shipping costs with a shipping costs grid
- Standard delivery
- Pick-up & Go delivery
- Express delivery
To set up your delivery methods and shipping costs with a shipping costs grid , fill in the following fields:
- use_grid: enter the value "1" to activate the use of your shipping costs grid.
- carrier_grid (carrier_grid_1 to carrier_grid_5): carrier name. Contact ManoMano to obtain the list of the authorized carriers. It is mandatory to have at least one carrier in common for all you products.
- shipping_time_carrier_grid (shipping_time_carrier_grid_1 to shipping_time_carrier_grid_5): shipping time for the carrier specified in the corresponding "carrier_grid" attribute. You can specify a fixed delivery time (example: "2" for two days) or an interval (example: "3 # 5" for 3 to 5 days).
- DisplayWeight:enter here the product weight in kilograms if you want to calcultate the shipping costs based on the weight.
Contact ManoMano if you need further information regarding the shipping costs grid you need to fill in and to submit to ManoMano.
2.3. Ship by Marketplace / Fulfillment
Before completing the required attributes, send a ticket to our Support team because a new feed is necessary.
Indeed ManoMano waits for specific API identifiers, if you already have a ManoMano feed then you will not be able to fill them again, you will need a new feed to manage the setting and receiving orders shipped by the marketplace.
Specific attributes are to be completed for products that will be shipped directly by ManoMano. They all contain the mention "required for ManoMano Fulfillment":
- is_mmf : valeur "1" to be completed to indicate "sent by ManoMano"
All attributes have a defined definition and indicate the values accepted by ManoMano.
3. Variation values
ManoMano accepts colour and/or size ans shoes size product variations.
To manage your variations, fill in the following fields:
- ParentSKU: parent identifier (a common identifier for all the variations of a product). This field must be empty if your product does not have variations.
- title: product title containing an information on the variation. Example: Safety boots - size 10.
- parent_title: generic title for the product grouping, without information on the variation. Example: Safety boots - several models available.
If you do not fill in the " parent_title" attribute, ManoMano will have to check and validate the product group. ManoMano will also define the generic title.
If your products are available in various colours, you must fill in the following attributes as well:
- Color: product color. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different colours.
- feature_1: This attribute must contain the picture url with the correct color, or the RAL code, or the RGB code.
4. ManoMano Business (B2B)
To display your products on the ManoMano Business platform, you need to add another ManoMano channel in Lengow.
Indeed, for the Business platform, new API credentials will be needed, specific to ManoMano Business. You can fill them in the Options section of your new feed.
We also recommend that you rename this new feed into "ManoMano Business" to distinguish it from the first one if you publish your products on both platforms.
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel:
Are there product variations in your catalogue? Check whether the parent products should be excluded or not in the step dedicated to variations.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to ManoMano.
Regarding the identifiers you have to fill in:
- Login : enter here your ManoMano login.
- Password : enter here your ManoMano password.
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to ManoMano, check that your ManoMano online store has been created and opened.
If you want to sell on several ManoMano websites, you must ask ManoMano to open a seller account for each country. Contact ManoMano if you have any questions about it.
- Send the URL of your optimised catalogue to ManoMano which will take care of recovering the data from your product catalog. If your products are not in error, they will be created on ManoMano.
ManoMano retrieves and updates your product catalogue at different intervals depending on the type of information:
- Price, stock and delivery delay: every hour or every 3 hours
- Titles and descriptions: once a day
- Pictures and technical sheets: ;every 7 to 10 days
Note: The updates frequency has to be defined with ManoMano. Contact ManoMano if you want to change this.
Read Integration Reports
ManoMano integration reports are not available in Lengow.
To check if products are in error, contact your ManoMano account manager.
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your ManoMano account manager if you want to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on ManoMano, read our recommendations.
Note : If an offer still appears online on ManoMano when it should not be available anymore, check that the manual change is disabled for this offer on ManoMano side.
- It is not possible to delete an offer from your ManoManoseller account.
Contact ManoMano if you need further information about this.
Manage your ManoMano orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves new or modified orders on the channel's website:
- Every 15 minutes
- Once a day, for new orders made or amended in the last 3 days
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed
3. Orders statuses
- Waiting for acceptance: the order is awaiting acceptance. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Accept the order.
- Refuse the order.
- Accepted: the order is accepted. No action possible at this stage.
- Waiting for shipment: the order is awaiting shipment. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Confirm the order shipment. You must provide the tracking number to confirm the shipment.
- Shipped: the order has been shipped. Fulfillment orders are received at this status by Lengow. Here is what you can do at this stage:
- Refund the order.
- Refunding: the refund is being processed by ManoMano. No action possible at this stage.
- Cancelled: the order is cancelled. No action possible at this stage.
- Refunded: the order is refunded. No action possible at this stage.
The orders from the fulfillment program are sent to Lengow directly with the status "Shipped".
If you import these orders into your back-office :
using Lengow API: the information can be retrieved through the node "is_delivered_by_marketplace"
using one of Lengow's Plugins, into the orders import settings
Answers to invoice requests stand among subjects taken into account for your ManoMano satisfaction rate as a merchant.
ManoMano allows you with three options to download invoice:
For information and details about these dowloading invoice options, please contact ManoMano.
Contact to use for commercial requests:
- ManoMano.co.uk : email@example.com
- ManoMano.de : firstname.lastname@example.org
- ManoMano.es : email@example.com
- ManoMano.fr : firstname.lastname@example.org
- ManoMano.it : email@example.com
Contact to use for technical issues:
- ManoMano.co.uk : firstname.lastname@example.org
- ManoMano.de : email@example.com
- ManoMano.es : firstname.lastname@example.org
- ManoMano.fr : email@example.com
- ManoMano.it : firstname.lastname@example.org