ManoMano accepts colour and/or size ans shoes size product variations.
To manage your variations, fill in the following fields:
- ParentSKU: parent identifier (a common identifier for all the variations of a product). This field must be empty if your product does not have variations.
- title: product title containing an information on the variation. Example: Safety boots - size 10.
- parent_title: generic title for the product grouping, without information on the variation. Example: Safety boots - several models available.
If you do not fill in the " parent_title" attribute, ManoMano will have to check and validate the product group. ManoMano will also define the generic title.
If your products are available in various colours, you must fill in the following attributes as well:
- Color: product color. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different colours.
- feature_1: This attribute must contain the picture url with the correct color, or the RAL code, or the RGB code.